FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Male jogger gang raped---

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

Author
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:03am
This happened in Jamaica?

I hope he gets the help he needs...i feel for him
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:05am
Why ppl always think JFLAG can do everything? They're strapped for cash. They cant even find housing for homeless gays, they themselves have been kicked out of their premises cause of rowdy gay men. JFLAG always denounces criminality, but what y'all want them to do? They arent the cops. They cant police gays and cant be everywhere at one

JFLAG is in a funny position they want acceptance etc but the most visible members of the community act a fracken plum fool in public and thus become the face of the movement.

Most Jamaicans are looking at it wrong. And im not stereotyping gay relationships here- but this seems like revenge to me NOT a case of "oh Jesus they gays are getting so brazen and the country is lost, the apocalypse is coming" Hell i was speaking to two cops from Constant spring last night and they said the same- gay men are not attacking straight men it just wont happen, he was not robbed, this is most likely a lover's quarrel. And he has not reported it

Disclaimer: Jamaicans take anything make joke: 1)Anyone who jogs up "Steepie" (Queen Hill) has a fracken death wish anyway. #teamlazzzzzyyyy 2) a white tint up car = criminals or scammers only effin scammers buy white cars. If i see a white tint up car anywhere Im on guard.

Uptownness and not being watchful strikes again- the car park up all the time and no one don't call police? Who will come real quick because y'all fancy dancy with money. BUTTTT it could be ppl fuqqin in their car, which is pretty popular there (not that I know anything abt that) secluded with a lovely view of the city

Queen Hill did a harbour Mr Dudus so we cant even blame them too tough LOLOLOLOLOLs

I got a call early morning about it from someone asking if i'd heard cause i live nearby. I was like LIESSSSS till i got on the road and saw the paper. That tuesday headline and the headline on Sunday (same paper) DIOS MIO

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 13 2014 at 11:12am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:07am
*thinks about what I was gonna say*

*dutty wines onto the 1st bus to hell*

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:10am
thanx for insight DianeThumbs Up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:10am
Yesterday, police from the St Andrew South Division said they received no report of the incident. However, it was confirmed by a member of the Queen Hill community, who said the men drove a white car and were armed with a gun and a knife.

Then now this raashole witness from the safety of wherever he was couldn't dial 119? FASSYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Oh he want raped either he was buggered. We dont recognise male-male rape here or female anal rape here (thanks England). Shame on you Observer!!!!!!!!!

LOL CC
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:15am
Heterosexual men rape other men all the time.

Rape isn't about attraction nor sexuality.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:19am
Diane...do u remember the incident with the gays taking over someone 's house in Kingston.Jflag thought it was unjust to evict(yeah the people who don't own the property)
Yes they striving for acceptance. But Level the playing field
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:19am
eff that Labourite paper the Jamaica Observer and their lackadaisical writing!

Looks there's a roadway (Perkins Boulevard) on the flat and there's a hill leading off that (Queen's Hill). Some persons jog on the flat not the hill others only the hill. Now the white car is seen in the Hill, the victim was found on the flat. The two don't necessarily connect. (And it could be ppl fuqqin the car everyday, ive seen that ish in my neighbourhood same car, same coupleLOLLOL same spot BUT it may also be criminals)

Ohhh and the fact that Perkin Boulvard is so much traffic it makes no sense (for a real criminal) to attack someone in that manner (sexually) there!

This incident has drawn so much ire and sh*t and jokes (Jamaicans will always make jokes) and rape jokes (sigh) but y'all aint so vexed wehn it's women and children. NOt downplaying the victim at all here. I hope he went and sought medical attention.

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 13 2014 at 11:20am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Diane...do u remember the incident with the gays taking over someone 's house in Kingston.Jflag thought it was unjust to evict(yeah the people who don't own the property)
Yes they striving for acceptance. But Level the playing field

No. you geting it wrong they are against that business

Executive Director of JFLAG, Dane Lewis, told the Jamaica Observer that while the forum is sympathetic to the plight of gays, it will under no circumstances condone any criminality in which they may be involved.

"JFLAG understands these young men have in some instances been disruptive, and acknowledges that the police operation sought to apprehend some who are persons of interest. The organisation condemns the unlawful actions of any person, including members of the LGBT community even if they are homeless, and supports appropriate actions by the police in this regard," Lewis said in a news release to the media recently.

The unruly behaviour by the group of homeless gays has also affected the operations of JFLAG, Lewis said.

"They broke into the building and they stoned the building and stoned us when they did not get what they desired," Lewis told the Sunday Observer.

However, he steered clear of declaring that the rowdy behaviour was the reason the owner of a premises they rented at Upper Musgrave Avenue, and which housed the JFLAG and Jamaica AIDS Support offices, sold the property in April this year and gave them notice.

"We are dissociating ourselves from criminal behaviour. Their orientation does not matter in this regard. If they are engaged in criminality, then those responsible need to step in and do what they need to do," he said.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:22am
Fuccking hell!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic