male/female roomies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I briefly dated a guy who had a female roommate. Never again. 

what happened?
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:02pm
*Waits for TP's story*

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:19pm
Well...Since I'm in the sharing mood. I knew he had a female roommate before we started dating but I was like no biggie, I can deal with that mistake #1. They had a mutual friend and he found out that she needed someone to go half on the rent with. Come to find out, this betch is mentally unstable.

So the first time I go over there, I take my shoes off and place them by the door and me and him go into his room. This bitch takes my shoes and chucks them on the other side of the room!

Another time, I was making eggs on the stove and I used her skillet. She comes into the kitchen and starts talking under her breath. I just ignore her and continue. So then I go over to the other side of the kitchen to do something and she picks up the spatula and throws it across the stove, grabs her skillet and puts it in the sink. Bum ass never even came to my defense. SMH.

She lied often and told him she had cancer and who knows what other sh*t. She repeatedly slammed his bathroom door until she finally broke it off the hinges. She was always throwing tantrums like a toddler and trying to get him kicked out of the apartment too. One time she lied and said he beat her and called the cops. Crazy bitch. I think the final straw (for him) was when she changed the locks on him while he was at work.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:28pm

I think the final straw (for him) was when she changed the locks on him while he was at work.

Idk why I started dying laughing when I read this...I ain't sh*t Cry
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

I think the final straw (for him) was when she changed the locks on him while he was at work.

Idk why I started dying laughing when I read this...I ain't sh*t Cry

+meCry
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:35pm
Omg TP. That is a horror story.LOLDead
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:55pm
Pros: No drama, no drama and no drama

Cons: You can't walk around in your bra and undies unless he is gone. If he is messy, then it can spill out into the communal areas so you may find yourself keeping those areas clean all of the time ie picking up after him.

One  I lived with a casanova type dude..we went to college together back in the day. He had a different female in and out of the apartment every day it seemed like. Our bedrooms were side by side so I had to politely ask if he could put his bed on the opposite wallLOL Other than that..I was like whatever.

My last roommate in Spain, he was never home. He owned his own business and was there the whole time. But when he was home he sat in front of the television the whole time playing video games or watching television. The living room would look disgusting, so I would clean it otherwise it would look like a garbage dump even though I usually stayed in my room. He rarely had company. He had a smelly cat I couldn't stand that got free range over the whole apartment. Ewww...

I think male/female roommates are the best as long as you aren't living with a pervert. If the two of you develop a sexual attraction then there is nothing wrong with that. I just never did because I saw that side of them that turned me way off and they were both nice looking guys. One was just a hoe and the other a slob with a smelly azz cat.
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 12:05am
Originally posted by iNFATUATE iNFATUATE wrote:

All roommates are the devil. Get your own place. 

If they're not nasty, they talk smack, if they're not talking smack they're rude as hell, if they're not rude as hell they smoke weed like they're trying to make smoke signals, if they don't smoke they're loud as hell, if they're not loud as hell they shed so much hair that you can weft that thang by Wednesday.

Excuse my ranting, I'm not with this mess anymoreLOL

This.
I had like 4 different roommates and my gosh I was so annoyed. They were dirty, moochers, and people become dependent.
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:08am
I would only live with people I know. So my guy roommates will be my boyfriend and my best friend who is like my brother so I can't imagine even doing something with him Dead. The other girl is my best friend's girlfriend. I have no problem with it, seeing that I will be living with other people. But that's me. Besides I don't get along with girls too well. They drive me up the *&%^$#@Ein wall.

Also, I don't walk around in bra and panties period, so I have no problem with that. Only problem is, I'm gonna have to store my beauty products in my room because I have a lot it seems.

Edited by juniordetective - Nov 05 2012 at 1:09am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:05am
been there done that

never got awkward asking for the rent
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon