Perfect Hair Collection

male/female roomies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:23pm
Oh and nothing ever happened with the guys.

One was a ho! Had so many chics coming through.
Sponsored Links

iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:27pm
All roommates are the devil. Get your own place. 

If they're not nasty, they talk smack, if they're not talking smack they're rude as hell, if they're not rude as hell they smoke weed like they're trying to make smoke signals, if they don't smoke they're loud as hell, if they're not loud as hell they shed so much hair that you can weft that thang by Wednesday.

Excuse my ranting, I'm not with this mess anymoreLOL

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by iNFATUATE iNFATUATE wrote:

All roommates are the devil. Get your own place. 

If they're not nasty, they talk smack, if they're not talking smack they're rude as hell, if they're not rude as hell they smoke weed like they're trying to make smoke signals, if they don't smoke they're loud as hell, if they're not loud as hell they shed so much hair that you can weft that thang by Wednesday.

Excuse my ranting, I'm not with this mess anymoreLOL

LOLLOLLOL...cotdamnCry

i dont mind roommates though.
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:31pm
I will say though that one of my first roommates became one of my best friends but I don't think that's likely. 
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:32pm
I live with 1 guy and 1 girl and we all get along great, except my female roommate has a friend staying with us & I feel like she has *&%^$#@Eed my other roommate which annoys me just because I'm like dude you don't live here, we're just putting up with you because you can't find a place. But other than that we are all really cool with each other. 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:32pm
I had two male housemates back in the day.

When I went to look at the place and hot Irish guy opened the door, I was like "Nope, can't live with him". He was so much fun to look at and he'd make women scream in his bedroom. Lawd.

My other housemate was a closeted Iranian Muslim. He's married to a woman now. Weird.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:34pm
i wanna give it a try. i've had female roommates before, i couldnt stand living with them, with the exception of one who is one of the greatest friends in the world, but i'm moving out of florida so we will not be living with each other any time soon. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:49pm
I had a gay male roommate for about 2 weeks when I was in Chicago. He was cool peeps but his boyfriend was gross. We only had one bathroom and his boyfriend would pee on the toilet seat and sh*t. Uuugh.

Told the roomie to keep my deposit, my brand new microwave, dishes, pots pans and everything else I put in the place cause I didn't want to leave him in a bind but I just couldn't deal. 

Never again. 

Edited by noneyons - Nov 04 2012 at 7:49pm
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:54pm
I've had straight male and gay male roommates ( black and white guys). All of them were nasty as far as keeping the house- the rent and bills were paid but no cleaniing on their part. I did a lot of cursing out and leaving 'I'm not your mother notes' to them.

I wasn't at all attracted to the straight ones.

With roommates you have to pick your battles..

I had to explain to the guys I dated about my living situation.Of course, I was always asked if anything happened or if one of them would try to sneak in my room at night.Dead

Edited by Ladycoils - Nov 04 2012 at 7:57pm
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:05pm
I hate roomates, i don't care if they're women or men. I prefer my own damn space but I wouldn't count out rooming with a man if I needed to. 

I would live with my gay bff cause rent is too damn high up here, but I do not feel like entertaining or being around these faux bougie ass gay men up here. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic