Male/Female Manicurist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Male/Female Manicurist
    Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 9:38pm
I seem not to have any luck when it comes to these females at this nail salon. Meaning they never get my nails done correctly. I just got my nails done last week and it looks like they are growing out really bad and it;s only because the girl didn't apply the gel all the way to the cuticle.

When a male do my nails, my nails are perfect. 

I have the Pink UV gel nails.

I also hate it when 2-3 people walk in and the nail tech just hurry up to get to those customer's and up my nails...i know u live on tips but dayum i was here first and take ur dayum time..

Sponsored Links

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 10:48pm
I've had males do my pedi, great for the foot massage but the rest was meh. The shop I get my nails done has all female technicians. Yes I get pedicures at a different shop from where I do my nails
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

I've had males do my pedi, great for the foot massage but the rest was meh. The shop I get my nails done has all female technicians. Yes I get pedicures at a different shop from where I do my nails

hey if one shop does a better job than the other.....do you... :)
I have never , ever witnessed a man at this nail salon give pedicures..just manicures and they do it right....
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 10:57pm
Men are the best. Idk where I'd be if I didn't have Peter back home.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

Men are the best. Idk where I'd be if I didn't have Peter back home.

thank you....they really get all the details of giving you that special manicure and take their time also..
women...Thumbs Down<<<<<<<<<<from where i live at.

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Oct 12 2013 at 11:02pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:03pm
Men here suck with those nails. Only one lady has ever gotten it right on me
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 2:43am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Men here suck with those nails. Only one lady has ever gotten it right on me

wow....lucky you...
NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 5:31am
there should be a very small gap between cuticle and where product ends to prevent lifting. If product is touching cuticle that's guaranteed lifting.  But there shouldn't be so much space that it looks like you need a fill.  Lot of these what us nail techs call NSS.  Non standard salons are practicing illegal policies anyway.  Many of the techs were trained on the job with no certification at all.  Illegal chemical are often used . When they only charge $15 for a set of nails there motive is not quality service. It is to do as many customers in less time as possible. Thus equals you getting crappy nails.    Doing nails is not as simple as it looks.  You have to have a real steady hand and years of practice and you also must love doing it . I can't say that men or women techs are better....whoever has more practice  will be better.  

in some countries workers in Asian salons. Are only paid $5 and hour while some of these salons rake in 20k a week...it like a sweatshop for nails.    If I was getting $5/he I would not give a damn how your nails look either lol
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 6:59am
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:13am
I don't like sitting in the salon..wish I could find a place that took like 15 minutes :(
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic