male best friend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:29pm

Yeah, he is immature and faking the funk.

Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

We have discussed it. He told me he loves me as a friend, but he doesn't trust men these days, and doesn't want me to get hurt. I think he has feelings, but I'm leaving it alone.

Ok. but he can't expect you to NEVER be with a guy ....  just because he doesn't want you to get hurt? This does not explain why he would get mad at you. Even a father knows that you will date men eventually.

Noooo .. I say something is behind it all.

Just leave it alone.
kavita000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kavita000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 5:15am
I think what you did was right. If he does not have courage to follow his heart then there is nothing you can do. If he loves you, he should tell you otherwise you should move on.
iWorship_BlackGirl View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iWorship_BlackGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 3:55pm
Listen to me, and listen to me CAREFULLY.

I'm going to assume you never gave him some p*ssy right? Ok.

The reason he is mad is because he has been putting in work to have sex with you, and it hasn't happened yet. But yet he see's this dude on your facebook and he feels you are going to give him the coochie so he is jelous. It's not that he has feelings for you, because let me tell you something....when a dude tells a girl he doesn't want to be in a relationship, all that means is he want's to f*ck and that's it.... When a n* likes a girl, HE LIKES HER... point blank period.
A REAL male friend is rare, all dudes want to do is f*ck... Unless you have a gay male friend.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 5:36am
Originally posted by iWorship_BlackGirl iWorship_BlackGirl wrote:

Listen to me, and listen to me CAREFULLY.

I'm going to assume you never gave him some p*ssy right? Ok.

The reason he is mad is because he has been putting in work to have sex with you, and it hasn't happened yet. But yet he see's this dude on your facebook and he feels you are going to give him the coochie so he is jelous. It's not that he has feelings for you, because let me tell you something....when a dude tells a girl he doesn't want to be in a relationship, all that means is he want's to f*ck and that's it.... When a n* likes a girl, HE LIKES HER... point blank period.
A REAL male friend is rare, all dudes want to do is f*ck... Unless you have a gay male friend.

Correct.

My point exactly.

I reiterate .. (straight) men and women cannot be 'friends'. Confused
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 10:20am
I agree. I'm in a relationship and I had to cutt my guy friend off cuz he wanted to be more than friends. I refuse to have a guy friend unless they are gay or married... but hell even married guys cross the line. Some women too wtf...

Ok best to have no friends..

Lol jk
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 10:22am
People are stupid they only want u if u with somebody else.. I've never understood that cuz I'm not that way..
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:23pm
despite what many may think, men and women CAN be true friends.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

People are stupid they only want u if u with somebody else.. I've never understood that cuz I'm not that way..

Well, I understand why.

Let me tell you a little story.

Thousands of years ago man had to hunt to provide for the family. So if he spied a Stag, tracks it for 5 minutes until the poor dumb thing just rolls on its back – belly up – so all he had to do was give a shift downward thrust – okay, he bagged the sucker. He would gut it, skin it and ‘dress it’ right there after chopping the best cuts into sacks that he could carry on his back – go home fry it up and eat it. It would taste … um (shrugs) alright. It’s food - we gotta eat. Confused

However, if the next time he goes out hunting and spy’s another Stag … that rightly runs the heck away so that the hunter has gotta track it for 2 days, not sleep, not eat, and lay in wait until the Stag takes a snooze and then he POUNCES on his back quarters with his spear … he tries to get away and so he has to use a knife too – a struggle ensues and after 30 minutes of fighting him … he collapses. Okay, the hunter is gonna stomp one foot on his head, thrust his spear toward the heavens and shout I GOT YOU ..YOU MOTHER F****! And when he eats that meat .. he gonna say … DAMN THIS MEAT TASTES GOOD! Clap

See? Men do not woman that is easy to get/weak. Yes, he’ll f*** her but he does not WANT her. He wants the GIRL THAT HE CAN’T GET. That would be the female he values. This is why women should not be so available to a guy .. if she really wants him.

Unfortunately if you employ this tactic even with guys you really do not want  they don’t know the difference …  so they will pursue you like the highly prized Stag that you are.

They can’t help it – it’s in their DNA.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Nov 24 2013 at 4:05pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon