FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Malcolm Shabazz, grandson of Malcolm X, killed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 2:00pm
betty n coretta.
@ southern
my bad.. i thought u were in the thread discussing that movie before.

Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

betty n coretta.
@ southern
my bad.. i thought u were in the thread discussing that movie before.

Now I remember
Hated it
Lol
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:48pm
That's a real shame .. but what the heck was he doing in Tijuana, Mexico!

That's one the worse cesspools of crime in the world!

He was in BAD COMPANY if he was anywhere near Tijuana.

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 10 2013 at 4:51pm
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

That's a real shame .. but what the heck was he doing in Tijuana, Mexico!

That's one the worse cesspools of crime in the world!

He was in BAD COMPANY if he was anywhere near Tijuana.

true that's what i was thinking i wouldn't go there for nothing at this time maybe not ever now.. 
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 10:51pm

it was showed in the movie recently @ southern.

while the sisters had issues with certain things in the movie..
thats one thing.. they said nothing about.

right.

this week was the first time that i had heard about claims that he did not do it. the original amsterdam news article that was released was horribly written an had a lot of spelling & grammatical errors, and i honestly think that someone typed it up on their iphone and submitted it without factchecking. He confessed to doing the murder, said that he was tired of listening to her and wanted to see what would happen if he lit the flame. he was interviewed on Like it Is or something like that a few years ago and in an article that was posted on bhm a year or two ago and discussed his mental health issues, etc. common knowledge is that his momma was on drugs & alcohol when he was conceived soo...sadly, that is what happens when you reproduce while high - the children and their caretakers suffer.

my heart is still broken over the loss of Sister Shabazz...I always, since childhood thought that I would adopt a few children, but i swear that after her death to arson at her grandson's hands, i am terrified to adopt a crack baby. I always here my inner voice say, 'remember Sister Betty'.Ouch

Edited by babycakebabe - May 10 2013 at 10:57pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 10:56pm

former classmate.
may he RIP.

i have so many questionsShocked
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 11:52pm
all i keep thinking is what can i do? it is a shame that his every move was being watched. This could be any of us, as far as creating lies to jail us and keep us from being free for any reason and our word would never hold up to  that of "authority".

May he R.I.P....this is such a shame.

I actually want to cry....i'm not but I do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 1:55am
i was supposed to go to Tijuana a few years back. During the day, not at night, I had no clue that it was as bad as you all have describedShocked I always thought that it got tricky if you veered off looking for sex/drugs/'the donkey show' or were rolling thru drunken frat boy style, flashing cash and talking reckless.
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 7:49am
Sad, RIP.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:11pm
I read the new york times article and the washington post articles and it seems that he was invited to mexico to participate in some socially conscious rally, but it sounds like whoever was with him dropped the ball when it comes to ushering him around safely and diverting danger. I will post the articles below to dispel some of the misconceptions and to give a bit of clarity to the people that were not familiar with him, his mother and his long line of problems and bad decisions.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>