Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Malaysian Kinky curly

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Isha1977 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isha1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Malaysian Kinky curly
    Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:50pm
Hello Ladies!
This is my first post so pretty excited lol!
I am looking for really good malaysian kinky curly hair (Kelly roland /teyanna taylor look) but at the same time i dont want the curls to be toooo tight cause then its hard to maintain them.. now i spent ages looking through aliexpress but honestly the more i looked the more confused I got..China has got to be the most amazing and industrious place on earth, how can it be that there are sooooo many vendors??
In any case, i just wanted to throw this out here, has anyone had a really good experience with a vendor with this kinda hair that you can recommend?  BTW I also read through the threads here on this kinda hair and vendors but again I got confused with information OVERFLOW!! One vendor that was recommended for copying ONYC hair curls was http://hls.en.alibaba.com/product/519387062-209436963/fashion_human_hair_kinky_cy_machine_hair_wefts.?edm_=sys&edm_=fdbk&edm_grp=0&edm_cta=read_msg&edm_time=realtime&edm_ver=e - fashion human hair kinky curly machine hair wefts
I also see that some of you ladies have some chinese folks who can dupe certain types of hair for you? What exactly does this mean?? and can you recommend the best dupers? (can i say that?? lol)
I am GREEN!
Please write back!
Love
Isha
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:57pm
Dupe means you send a photo of the hair to your vendor of choice and hope that they can process the hair to match the photo.
Isha1977 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isha1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:59pm
Thanks Naturalchicka, do you have any great recomendations for a duper??
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:05pm
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:42pm
I don't know if you've seen my friend I was also on the hunt for some Malaysian KC. I have now ordered from Roman & once it comes I will upload.

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:13am
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

I don't know if you've seen my thread I was also on the hunt for some Malaysian KC. I have now ordered from Roman & once it comes I will upload.

Sorry, edited for bad spelling - auto correct is a mo fo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style