Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Malaysia plane shot down on the Ukraine-Russia bor
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Malaysia plane shot down on the Ukraine-Russia bor

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 04 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 82258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:58pm
so i've done some digging, and here goes my little conspiracy theory.

ihor kolomoskyi is the governer of a ukrainian province/kiev appointed head of regional administration, the second richest man in ukrain, and is also of israeli descent. he is a huge donor to the israeli government, a prime suspect in the odessa massacre and the head of what some people call "obama's ukrainian dream team."

kolomoskyi has referred to putin as "schizophrenic" and "crazy". putin recently referred to him as a "unique opportunist". 

there's a whole lot of background stuff that i don't feel like going into but i'm wondering if this is all just one big ass clusterfck conspiracy 

i'ma leave it at that cause this could be much to do about nothing or i might have stumbled on some sh*t that aint supposed to be dug up. when i think about the alliances of nations (russia/china/north korea/syria/*palestine vs u.s/israel), this stuff has got me shook tbh LOL

bottom line, we need to be careful about pointing the finger at russia. we don't want it with them. there's always more to the story. where there's smoke, there's israel. 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 04 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 82258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 11:07pm
and it gets deeper. 

yulia tymoshenko, the former prime minister of ukraine has close ties to kolomoskyi, the obama administration washighton and of course israel. 

there is a wiretapped recording floating around the internet of her saying 'i will use all my connections and get the whole world to rise up to kill 8 million russians, particularly, vladimir putin'.

wtf? 

lemme go find house hunters on hgtv and leave this ish alone.




Edited by noneyons - Jul 20 2014 at 11:12pm
Back to Top
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 270467
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 11:51pm
I really thought I could handle what was in that link... I was not ready :(
I've never seen the human body splatter. That can not be unseen


Strange how a missile can break a plane apart but not disintegrate the bodies
I pray these people were dead before they hit the ground Disapprove

Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

I.e., the [already] dead bodies were on the plane when it was shot down
images of the actual bodies on liveleak. They look swollen and full of rigamortis

*graphic*
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e5_1405626203

when I seen  them  images of fresh unburned passports I thought something isn't right, why would all the passports be collected in one spot. Generally, folks keep their passports on them.
Back to Top
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 17 2010
Location: US - Pennsylvania
Status: Offline
Points: 39277
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:01am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

so i've done some digging, and here goes my little conspiracy theory.

ihor kolomoskyi is the governer of a ukrainian province/kiev appointed head of regional administration, the second richest man in ukrain, and is also of israeli descent. he is a huge donor to the israeli government, a prime suspect in the odessa massacre and the head of what some people call "obama's ukrainian dream team."

kolomoskyi has referred to putin as "schizophrenic" and "crazy". putin recently referred to him as a "unique opportunist". 

there's a whole lot of background stuff that i don't feel like going into but i'm wondering if this is all just one big ass clusterfck conspiracy 

i'ma leave it at that cause this could be much to do about nothing or i might have stumbled on some sh*t that aint supposed to be dug up. when i think about the alliances of nations (russia/china/north korea/syria/*palestine vs u.s/israel), this stuff has got me shook tbh LOL

bottom line, we need to be careful about pointing the finger at russia. we don't want it with them. there's always more to the story. where there's smoke, there's israel. 




just making THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR ...I DO NOT KNOW THIS USER ON THIS BOARD, FORUM AT ALL...NEVA HEARD OF THEM , NEVER  ENGAGED IN ANY CONVERSATIONS WITH THIS PERSON...THANK YOUBig smile


LAWDHAMMERCY...


Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jul 21 2014 at 1:04am
Back to Top
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 17 2010
Location: US - Pennsylvania
Status: Offline
Points: 39277
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:02am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

and it gets deeper. 

yulia tymoshenko, the former prime minister of ukraine has close ties to kolomoskyi, the obama administration washighton and of course israel. 

there is a wiretapped recording floating around the internet of her saying 'i will use all my connections and get the whole world to rise up to kill 8 million russians, particularly, vladimir putin'.

wtf? 

lemme go find house hunters on hgtv and leave this ish alone.




AGAIN....NEVER , EVER HEARD OF THIS PERSON...THANK YOU...Big smile
Back to Top
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 04 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 82258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:09am
well damn! what if i had wanted to delete them posts lmao!
Back to Top
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 04 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 82258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:13am
but for real. the stuff i call myself piecing together is all readily available on the innanets lol. i just found myself connecting some dots that done left my ass tumbling down the damn rabbit hole. ish gets way deeper but i aint THAT bold to be posting it all. 

and again, it could all be much ado about nothing. 

eta: btw, if i'm going down, you going down with me because of the quoteStern Smile
spreading propagandaLOL


Edited by noneyons - Jul 21 2014 at 1:19am
Back to Top
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 17 2010
Location: US - Pennsylvania
Status: Offline
Points: 39277
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:38am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

well damn! what if i had wanted to delete them posts lmao!



UM please do not talk to me..just stop and leave me alone...bye person of interest


Back to Top
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 17 2010
Location: US - Pennsylvania
Status: Offline
Points: 39277
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:41am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

but for real. the stuff i call myself piecing together is all readily available on the innanets lol. i just found myself connecting some dots that done left my ass tumbling down the damn rabbit hole. ish gets way deeper but i aint THAT bold to be posting it all. 

and again, it could all be much ado about nothing. 

eta: btw, if i'm going down, you going down with me because of the quoteStern Smile
spreading propagandaLOL


*clutching my holy bible*...listen please do not do this to me, i never bothered you at all on here...i am a single parent living the H.O.N.E.S.T. LIFE...

shoo....go away....CryCry (always the innocent ones (like me) on here)
Back to Top
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 04 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 82258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:46am
LOL
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down