Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Malaysia plane shot down on the Ukraine-Russia bor
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Malaysia plane shot down on the Ukraine-Russia bor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 2:13am
^^^^^ i hate to say this but that couple that is shown all of the time...seafoam green shirt and looks like a dark blue shirt is always shown in this wreckage....dayum there are decomposed bodies already in that wreckage...WTH???? 
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 5:28am
smh
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 4:29am
Sad sad times

I hope they find all the bodies to give back to their loved ones
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 4:33am
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

I.e., the [already] dead bodies were on the plane when it was shot down
images of the actual bodies on liveleak. They look swollen and full of rigamortis

*graphic*
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e5_1405626203

when I seen  them  images of fresh unburned passports I thought something isn't right, why would all the passports be collected in one spot. Generally, folks keep their passports on them.
CryThey were literally obliterated. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 5:32am

images of the actual bodies on liveleak. They look swollen and full of rigamortis

*graphic*

when I seen  them  images of fresh unburned passports I thought something isn't right, why would all the passports be collected in one spot. Generally, folks keep their passports on them.

thats because they have a small surface area
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

*graphic*

thats because they have a small surface area

true, but how could they collectively be in one location.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 1:18pm
Since anyone was allowed at the crash scene it looks like people collected the passports in one spot.

Jewelry, cash/credit cards and property are being looted right now and people are taking tourist-y like photos around large broken parts of the plane with the smell of bodies rotting in the air.Dead
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Since anyone was allowed at the crash scene it looks like people collected the passports in one spot.

Jewelry, cash/credit cards and property are being looted right now and people are taking tourist-y like photos around large broken parts of the plane with the smell of bodies rotting in the air.Dead
Cryhere today , rotting tomorrow...those poor folk
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 6:56pm
I was listening to some of the accounts on NPR 
They were talking about how the missile literally blasted people out of the plane and they plunged to their death. Its such a horrifying sight to imagine. I hope those responsible pay hard for this sh*t.

Edited by OoDles O - Jul 20 2014 at 8:14pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 7:47pm
^Jesus I hope they were knocked unconscious before they hit the ground. Then the fact you don't know where the bodies of your loved ones are?Cry

Who will pay...everyone seems pretty quiet about that besides the talking heads on TV.

And Putin still chillin' in the cut like 'what?' *runs out of thread*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic