Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Malaysia plane shot down on the Ukraine-Russia bor
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Malaysia plane shot down on the Ukraine-Russia bor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:43am
LORD JEEZEEEEE!!! This is what i came to BHM yesterday to see, my friend told me about this. I really need to buy a smart phone.

What the fork? Those ppl onboard and their families and friendsCryCryCryCryCryCry. This is one of my greatest fears

RIP

Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:14pm
Oh God. This is scaring me
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:40pm
83 children died . 3 Infants .   
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:30pm
^^^ *sigh* *smh* bless... RIP
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

MORE than 100 AIDS activists, researchers and health workers bound for a major conference in Melbourne were on the Malaysia Airlines flight downed in the Ukraine. 
goodness... Disapprove
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 4:50pm
they say most of the passengers were from Holland?....189...22 of them children. sigh

The scale of the disaster was immense in a country of just 15 million people. Twitter posts compared the impact on the Dutch people to that of the 9-11 attacks in the United States.

The Netherlands was last night trying to come to terms with one of the worst aviation disasters in its history, as grieving relatives gathered at a primary school attended by some of the 22 Dutch children killed.

The De Klimroos school, in the southern town of Roosendaal, opened specially on the first day of the holidays to provide counselling for those who were close to the children.

"They're inconsolable," a local resident said, declining to give her name. "This is a small country and nearly everyone is affected."

A total of 189 Dutch people were among the dead – nearly two-thirds of those killed when the Malaysia Airlines passenger jet bound from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur was blown to pieces on Thursday over eastern Ukraine.

Flags were lowered to half-mast across the country as Mark Rutte, the prime minister, cut short a trip Germany to fly home. "The whole of the Netherlands is in deep mourning," he said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10977385/MH17-relatives-of-dead-Dutch-children-gather-as-Holland-mourns.html

Edited by Wildfire - Jul 18 2014 at 4:55pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 4:58pm

The authenticity of this 14-second video has not been independently verified.

It appears to have been posted to the social network Instagram by a Malaysia Airlines passenger named Md Ali Md Salim.

The 30-year old expressed his nervousness while on board the flight, which was shot down over the Russian-Ukrainian border on Thursday.

The caption reportedly states: "Bismillah... #hatiadasikitgentar (In the name of God... feeling a little bit nervous)."

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 5:01pm

MH17 plane crash: Russia's UN ambassador accuses the world of taking Ukraine's side

At a UN Security Council meeting on Friday, Ambassador Vitaly Churkin said that "whatever the Ukraine government arbitrarily does is judged favourably by the world"

Russia's ambassador to the UN has said the country places all blame on the Kiev government and calls for the Ukrainian side to take decisive measures to stem such incidents in the future.

Ambassador Vitaly Churkin was speaking at an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council on Friday on the downing of a Malaysia Airlines jet, killing 298 people on board.

Addressing the meeting, Mr Churkin said: "It seems that whatever the government (of Ukraine) arbitrarily does is judged favourably (by the world), but it seems the victims of the geopolitical ambitions of the regime are actually a whole people, the people of Ukraine. The punitive operation in eastern Ukraine needs to be stopped as soon as possible. Negotiations for the crisis are still possible. "

Earlier, U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power said the US believes the plane was likely downed by an SA-11 missile fired from an area in eastern Ukraine controlled by pro-Russian separatists.

U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council on Friday that the United States cannot rule out that Russia helped in the launch of the surface-to-air missile that shot down a Malaysian Airlines jet over eastern Ukraine, killing all 298 people on board.

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:55am
They talking about it may have been staged. Bodies were not fresh and decomposing rapidly.

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 1:06am
^^^^ WAIT I AM SERIOUSLY LOST ON THAT COMMENTARY OF THE PLANE CRASH/BODIES   WTLFH????

so if true, where, how and why

where are the passenger's bodies

how did they get those alleged decomposed bodies there that fast

WHY?  

Please tell me those arent the bodies from the first Malaysian plane crash,they somehow just kept sort of "on ice" and then dumped them there? 

this is so weird if the video is true..
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 1:18am
I.e., the [already] dead bodies were on the plane when it was shot down
images of the actual bodies on liveleak. They look swollen and full of rigamortis

*graphic*
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e5_1405626203

when I seen  them  images of fresh unburned passports I thought something isn't right, why would all the passports be collected in one spot. Generally, folks keep their passports on them.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic