Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 41>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 2:09pm
i thought they found this plane last weekLOL
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 3:32pm
Biggest conspiracy since 9/11......I'm waiting for the mass of youtube illuminati vids to come up
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:52pm

BREAKING NEWS: THE SEARCH FOR FLIGHT 370

Is it Flight 370's data recorder?

When a Chinese patrol ship picked up two pulses in the southern Indian Ocean, the search coordinator called it "an important and encouraging lead." FULL STORY
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:40am
Pings, pulses, heartbeats, and bull sh!t... that's exactly what this is- some bull sh!t. I really don't want Chinamen reporting sh!t else until they have a shred of something conclusive. All of this misleading stray journalism is absurd and its only being thrown out to redirect focus elsewhere. I have tried really hard to stay away from my normal conspiracy theoristy ways- but I rule bull sh!t... I cant call the hows and why's but something afoul is afoot!
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:13am
I believe this is just a big test for the New World Order
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:06am
Ain't they say last week that the flight recorder had maybe a week's worth of juice?
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:16am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Biggest conspiracy since 9/11......I'm waiting for the mass of youtube illuminati vids to come up

I doubt this would be bigger than 9/11, I thought that from the start. But this is like LOST for real. I don't think all of the plane crash(it nay haven't crash at all), if some are alive they're either being held or somewhere hidden. I remember on the other from someone copied a table from somewhere a timeline of things to happen. It stared with some drills or fake crap mm.. then earthquakes or vice versa.
Is this the start of the event?
Geek

Edited by Starrygurl - Apr 07 2014 at 7:17am
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:24am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

I believe this is just a big test for the New World Order

NWO testing people since the beginning.LOL Or to have a group of scapegoat or to make a new law. New airport rule. This whole thing feels like an bad episode of punk'd or something. I would be suing someone by now. News people "O we found something, o no it's the Lost city." They need to get their crap right, every time it turns out to be nothing big. I'll post this again, if anyone wants to read their long thread.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270176&page=137

Edited by Starrygurl - Apr 07 2014 at 7:35am
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:41am
I think China and the US knew where this plane was the entire time however no one wanted to admit their Spy Surveillance capabilities. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:12am
^Sounds like a plausible explanation to me.

Odd they find the pings right before the batteries in the black box will more than likely die. I mean wow, how lucky are they?Geek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 41>
  Share Topic