Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 42>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:23pm
I'm with you melikey.
Sponsored Links

Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

So many things are still unanswered. It took 2 years to find the black box for Air France 440. It might be a 4-5 years for this one. 

But with Air France they were able to find debris from the airplane two days after it went missing. This hasn't happened with this flight. Also why was it by Australia almost to Antarctica? That isn't how you get to CHINA!!! 

Exactly. Which is why I think it will be a very long time until they really figure out what happened to this flight. I'm really curious why the plane flew for another 7 hrs after rerouting. 

7 Hours in the wrong direction. I can't get over this.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:25pm
another crystal pyramid at the bottom of the ocean?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:26pm

So many things are still unanswered. It took 2 years to find the black box for Air France 440. It might be a 4-5 years for this one. 

But with Air France they were able to find debris from the airplane two days after it went missing. This hasn't happened with this flight. Also why was it by Australia almost to Antarctica? That isn't how you get to CHINA!!! 

Exactly. Which is why I think it will be a very long time until they really figure out what happened to this flight. I'm really curious why the plane flew for another 7 hrs after rerouting. 

7 Hours in the wrong direction. I can't get over this.
this lays to rest the theory that the two dudes with the stolen passports were trying to get to europe and therefore hijacked the plane

Edited by afrokock - Mar 25 2014 at 12:27pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 1:46pm
[QUOTE=Alias_Avi]The Prime Minister of Malaysia has officially declared the MH370 flight's end as a crash in the Indian ocean. The objects found, they consider to be apart of the plane. I think life jackets were found

IMO, it is way premature to make a speech like this when they haven't officially confirmed the objects but I'm sure they declared it officially just so they can give the families the closure and have the media back off [quote]

I agree. I'm pretty sure they are not alive, but, you need to present evidence if you're going to make a statement like this.
I think the govt just wants the whole thing over and done with.
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 1:59pm
I find announcing the deaths a matter of humanity.

The announcement, quite literally, gave the families explicit permission to start the grieving process.

No more false hope, and sightings. 

On another note, did they really send them a text messageCryConfused
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 2:33pm
Yea they did send a text message, they were question as to why would they send a Text, his response, was they didnt want the Media to know about before they did, I am not putting this one to rest until they find some debris..just saying the plane in the South Indian Ocean, UM no.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 2:36pm
It's sad but the families need to start accepting reality and stop trying to place blame.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 2:39pm
Just saw something saying they are offering 5k per family as a settlement. They can not be serious.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 2:50pm
Mm... Did they do the old switch thing? I'll be back, boy this whole thing feels bad and is very fishy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 42>
  Share Topic