Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 9:01am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

man, i just did a google search and sure enough, as of november 2003, every commerical airline in the WORLD had to have bulletproof doors so yeah, aint nobody get in that flight deck unless it was a flight attendant but he/she would have had to been obviously in cahoots with the bad guys and waiting patiently for one of the pilots to have to go to the lav so she/he could get in. i doubt that very much. 

inside (pilot) job. check.
Pilot having to go to the bathroom that early in the flight though?
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 9:24am
The pilot and copilot

Malaysian police have already said they are looking at the psychological state, family life and connections of pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53, and co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27. Both have been described as respectable, community-minded men.

Zaharie joined Malaysia Airlines in 1981 and had more than 18,000 hours of experience. His Facebook page showed an aviation enthusiast who flew remote-controlled aircraft, posting pictures of his collection, which included a lightweight twin-engine helicopter and an amphibious aircraft.

Fariq was contemplating marriage after having just graduated to the cockpit of a Boeing 777. He has drawn scrutiny after the revelation that in 2011, he and another pilot invited two women aboard their aircraft to sit in the cockpit for a flight from Phuket, Thailand, to Kuala Lumpur.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 9:50am
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1753.htm

Source of the article on EU times about the GRU knowing about the suspicious cargo on board MH370.

The one thing the article seems to have left out is how the cargo from Maersk Alabama was transferred to MH370.

February 18th 2014: Navy SEALS found dead, reported the next day on Fox News
Quote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/19...ptain-philips/
and Infowars.

March 8th 2014, 18 days later: According to Sorcha Faal, cargo is on board MH370, China is alerted but its systems are jammed and fails to carry out its mission of diverting the plane to Hainan after which a cover story of 'engine problems' or something else would have been created to explain why it didn't reach Beijing.

During this gap of 18 days we aren't told exactly how the cargo ended up in the Boeing 777 jet. We should find out if the jet was in the Republic of Seychelles before winding up in Kuala Lumpur before it took off on its last known flight, or the cargo itself got transported to Malaysia before being loaded up on the jet.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 9:59am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:11am
If there was any hope for survivors, it's too late now

Malaysian Airlines is proving to be incompetent AF

Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

I don't think there will be survivors, I hope there are , but sounds like there won't be any.

Not sure about the hijacking, I feel like I need to be told more info to believe that.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:34am
Hmmmmm.

I like how the western governments are staying quiet on this one.....They are up to something. What happned to ukraine/putin being the main topic of convo....

We are looking left whilst the government are heading right.....

I hope the passengers in this  distraction are safe
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:12pm
tropical, yeah. the chances of that happening are very slim but even if that were the case, the door isn't supposed to be opened for more than a couple of seconds and the fas are supposed to block off the galley and all that first so i don't see how anybody could have gotten up there unnoticed. 

@southern, just like i thought. the fo was on some other stuff for real. i don't understand how their laws allow a passenger to go into the flight deck ever. that's the most lax sh*t i've ever heard. he's suspect
 numero uno. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:33pm
Ah shat

Now investigators are saying the plane might have flown for 6 hours under the radar and might have gone to Kazakhstan
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Ah shat

Now investigators are saying the plane might have flown for 6 hours under the radar and might have gone to Kazakhstan
WTH?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:46pm
Wtf...i no longer have time for this sh*t.  Good luck to the passengers.  I hope they do find them in Kazakhstan or any -Stan.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 42>
  Share Topic