Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 41>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:06am
LOL

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I wonder why no one was able to get a text, email or phone call out during or after the hijacking? Was the plane in such a remote area no signal could be found?

U get signals on your phone on planes? Must have verizon
Or do u mean after they landed wherever
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:13am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I wonder why no one was able to get a text, email or phone call out during or after the hijacking? Was the plane in such a remote area no signal could be found?

I think the hijackers would take all phones, I have a feeling its a few hijackers.

even if there were 50 hijackers and they took everyone's phones, there is still no way they would have gotten in the cockpit unless they had an ax to beat the door down. if that were the case, the pilots would have had plenty of time to send a distress signal because those doors are super reinforced and bullet proof, (if this had happened in the states).

i've been simi ignoring this story up until now because i don't need the extras stress but now i'm on that inspector gadget sh*t lol. something is really fishy about this.

Edited by noneyons - Mar 15 2014 at 1:15am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:18am
Not inspector gadget noneyons. Between you and Southern I can't!LOL

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:20am
girl, give me a couple days i'ma figure this thang out LOL
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:25am
For some reason I don't believe this was an act of terror. It just doesn't make sense.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:26am
^You'll probably have the answers before a lot of folk.

Good luck Inspector Noneyons.Approve
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:34am
man, i just did a google search and sure enough, as of november 2003, every commerical airline in the WORLD had to have bulletproof doors so yeah, aint nobody get in that flight deck unless it was a flight attendant but he/she would have had to been obviously in cahoots with the bad guys and waiting patiently for one of the pilots to have to go to the lav so she/he could get in. i doubt that very much. 

inside (pilot) job. check.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:48am
What I don't get is the why? No group has taken responsibility for this. It's so odd. It doesn't appear to be a suicide mission because they could have crashed the plane anywhere if that's the case. If the doors were bullet proof, passengers wouldn't have been able to get in to the cockpit so they couldn't cause a crash. If it was the pilot fighting the alleged attackers, the plane didn't crash then because it flew for hours after. I believe this is a cover-up.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:54am
i agree ash. i can't wait to hear what lies they eventually concoct to keep the blinders on the masses. lemme find a hole in that sh*t and you will here it first hear on bhm. 

i should be careful though if its that serious. Ouch as if i'm inspector gadget for real lol

Edited by noneyons - Mar 15 2014 at 1:56am
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:16am
This is what I can't understand. Google Earth can find me picking my nose, but NO ONE can't find a big a$$ plane in 2014?

Where's NASA?? Where's NTSB???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 41>