Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 41>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 5:30pm
Thanks Lilaca:) i had a ..."glowy" weekend. :D
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 5:32pm
eh?!

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 5:42pm
lmao!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

I really, really not being insensitive...and I havent been following the news as closely as others...but can someone explain to me how this unfortunate incident is anybody's "fault"? 
What is it that wasn't done, that the families feel could have prevented this incident? Has it been established that terrorism was involved?
A few feel lithium computer batteries caught on fire . I can't imagine the pain . I hope the truth comes out  . Cry
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

I really, really not being insensitive...and I havent been following the news as closely as others...but can someone explain to me how this unfortunate incident is anybody's "fault"? 
What is it that wasn't done, that the families feel could have prevented this incident? Has it been established that terrorism was involved?

i don't know if "fault" is the correct term but here is why i think the combination of Malaysia and the Malaysian airlines are responsible:

1- they took money to take passengers from one place to another and failed in that duty
2- the Malaysian military saw a plane in their own airspace on the west that was unidentified and didn't question it, when the plane went missing they didn't ask any of the countries to the west (like Thailand) to check their own radar to see if they saw the same thing
3-boeing offers additional in flight status information that's available by subscription. Malaysian airlines chose not to subscribe. but that's where the "ping" info is coming from the disabled boieing service they didn't pay for, there's a lot more info that could have been gathered if they had not made the financial decision not to subscribe to the service
4-malaysia doesn't check the interpol database for lost of stolen passports they know for sure of two people were on this plane who were not who they said they were, whose to say who else was on that plane?
5- they have taken a ridiculous amount of time to reach out and share information with different governments that could make the investigation progress more quickly, just like questioning the thai gov't on what they saw, why did it take them so long to turn over the "ping" data to the service to have it analyzed? they spent at least 10 days searching the north when they should have gone south 

i'm not even going to mention the "your family is dead based on our calculations" text and all the inaccurate info they've put out before that point, why would anyone believe anything they say at this point?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 5:52pm
thanks for that post melikey....
livi123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote livi123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:24pm
News outlets have been saying the plane might have flown for 7 hours before it finally ran out of gas, but I just don't see that happening. Does any one know if family members received any texts or calls from people on the plane? I just don't see a plane flying for that long with out NO ONE texting... unless they were incapacitated in some way...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:50pm
I read they are now looking into the food and food preparers as well as cargo handlers and the ones that were to receive cargo on the plane.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:58pm
yeah, i saw that too...it's like they have made zero progress if they're expanding to food poisoning.  smh.

and Chinese people have elaborate funerals...the Chinese sections at cemeteries always have huge headstones...walkways, taking up triple the space of regular gravesites...all types of frills.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 6:04pm
Unreal . I hope they find the plane . People are going to have empty graves for closure . I think something fowl happen .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 41>
  Share Topic