Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 41>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 7:29am

Malaysia Says Sightings ‘Credible’ But Urges Caution

By Jason Ng, Gaurav Raghuvanshi and Jake Maxwell Watts

Malaysia said Thursday the sightings of two objects believed to be from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 appears “credible” but urged caution before they are retrieved.

An Australian-led operation is underway to confirm whether objects in the southern Indian Ocean belong to Flight 370. Four aircraft are en route to an area about 2,500 kilometers southwest of Perth, in Western Australia, to assess the situation.

“It must be stressed that these sightings, while credible, are still to be confirmed,” Hishamuddin Hussein, the acting transport minister and defense minister, said at a news conference. “Every effort is being made to locate the objects” seen by the satellites.

Authorities are facing mounting pressure to solve the mysterious disappearance of the Beijing-bound plane that vanished early March 8 after leaving Kuala Lumpur. The disappearance has triggered massive search operations involving dozens of ships and aircraft from 26 countries.

Satellite tracking suggests the plane likely veered off course for hours and ended up along one of two possible corridors: one that stretches from northern Thailand to the border of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan, and the other from Indonesia to the southern Indian Ocean.

“Until we are certain that we have located MH370, search and rescue operations will continue in both corridors,” said Mr. Hishammuddin.

http://stream.wsj.com/story/malaysia-airlines-flight-370/SS-2-475558/

Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 8:37am
It is in everyone's best interest to expend whatever resources needed to get to the root cause of the flight being loss. It's greater than the lives lost, it's the millions of people who fly every day at risk if there is a mechanical or human aspect that needs to be addressed here.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 8:44am
I understand that but there are some holes in that argument ...
But ok

That would be what ppl would claim but if you look around it doesn't hold enough water
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 9:18am
Every commercial plane accident happens this way. They searched for the black box for the air France flight for two years. This really isn't new.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 9:24am
This is why I don't fucck with white bitches
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 9:30am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

...suzie snowwhite is taking her 15 minutes. I see book deals and exclusives on the horizon.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

good boy, BHM coon council has taught you well.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:32am
I think I saw somewhere that there's been like 80-something planes that have disappeared in the last three decades.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:34am
and never been found?

Lawd!

There must be a black hole somewhere
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I think I saw somewhere that there's been like 80-something planes that have disappeared in the last three decades.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aerial_disappearances
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 41>