Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 42>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:15am
I believe the plane is on the ground somewhere. I don't see how it could have crashed into the Ocean with no one seeing anything and/or our Spy Satellites not picking up the heat signals. 
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:16am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Can you deny their aren't trillions of planets in the universe? Just in our galaxy alone there 100s of billions of planets and there are 100s of billions of galaxies just let alone in our universe. Seems kinda of dumb for no sentient life to exist.

I never said that it didn't. I don't think they're here though.

Maybe the universe isn't old enough for that kind of technology to have developed. Maybe it is. Idk.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:28am

Stars can be measured though. We know the oldest star is at least 14.5 billion years old. So plenty of time. And we are a young planet as well.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:29am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Stars can be measured though. We know the oldest star is at least 14.5 billion years old. So plenty of time. And we are a young planet as well.

How can you judge if that's enough time for that technology to have developed? That's if it is even possible? It's all theoretical at this point.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:35am
250,000 years for humans to get to this point once we fully developed into homo sapien sapiens. That's a blink of an eye in the universe. Some could have fully advanced 100,000 years ago or 10,000 years. Nothing is impossible, well at least science has proven that time and time again. We can do a hyperspace with current technology, but the power it generates while it leaves hyperspace will kill us LOL, so curbing that energy is the problem. So if we have the potential to create one who is to say an older species on a far away planet couldn't figure that out if they were at least as intelligent as us.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:39am
why would aliens be interested in a group of Chinese folk? i bet clear people are mad.

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:41am
Damnnnn. This plane still hasn't been found?Confused
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

I can't get over a 777 disappearing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

why would aliens be interested in a group of Chinese folk? i bet clear people are mad.

To teach them the power of Ki. and give it back to us.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:52am
I know thats a big ass plane. They need to stop that lying and tell the truth 

Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

I can't get over a 777 disappearing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair