As a professional makeup artist i would like to share some tips in my first post.
Some tips for wedding makeup preparation:
- Six months before your wedding day get a good
facial and address problems such as; dull complexion, enlarged pores and
blotches due to sun exposure or breakouts. Get your eyebrows shaped and
continue grooming them till your wedding day.
- Stick to a daily cleansing and moisturizing
routine. (I recommend Clinique's legendary 3 step program which is
inexpensive and easy to use), exfoliate at least once a week with a
gentle scrub and do not forget to wear a good sunscreen product.
- Adapt a healthy meal plan and drink lots of water, your skin will thank you…
- Keep going back for facials every 2 months or so and get the last one 10 days before the wedding.
- One week before, get your hair trimmed, coloured and treated, do not leave hair services to the last minute.
Edited by alislyon - Feb 28 2013 at 11:33pm