FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Makeup organization

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

510 do you feel like you get close enough to the mirror? My current setup is hell on my back.

Get yourself a table mirror. They normally have them at ikea, target, marshalls.  I use that to do eybrows and eyes and then use my vanity mirror to complete my face, foundation, blush, set and hair. 
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

i got it from Big lots

Thanks and I have one other question lol. What type of lashes do you use? I heard about Red Cherry but they have so many different types. I want something natural looking.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

510 do you feel like you get close enough to the mirror? My current setup is hell on my back.

this pic is when i first did it.  I had to buy a mirror to sit on my vanity and it has the 5x zoom on it, the wall mirror is for me to look at how my mu is coming along from a distance.  I switch back and forth between the both of them 
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

i got it from Big lots

Thanks and I have one other question lol. What type of lashes do you use? I heard about Red Cherry but they have so many different types. I want something natural looking.

mayne listen Red Cherry I love but 510 ain't about that lash life that cost $3.99 for one.  I go to this dolla store in Frisco.  They started off a dolla then went up to $1.25.  That's why I stay buyin $20 worth when I go over there.  These are made with "human hair". They do not look plastic, you'd be able to tell if they were. 
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 4:23pm
also they have many different syle numbers to choose from.  So are very thick..I like to use them when I go out at night.  Some are thin for everyday use or Sunday worship.  So are long, or short.  I just get a variety cause my mood swings with hair and makeup are a mess
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 4:46pm

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

i got it from Big lots

mayne listen Red Cherry I love but 510 ain't about that lash life that cost $3.99 for one.  I go to this dolla store in Frisco.  They started off a dolla then went up to $1.25.  That's why I stay buyin $20 worth when I go over there.  These are made with "human hair". They do not look plastic, you'd be able to tell if they were. 

Lol I never thought of checking in the dollar store. Ive seen Red Cherry on ebay for less than $2.00 a pair. One seller had like 6 pairs for $11.00 or something. Ill check in the dollar and hair store first though.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:45pm
that is a shyt load of make up but very organized
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:46pm
something must be wrong with her 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789