FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Makeup organization

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

Author
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:52am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

http://beautyunboxed.com/post/33204976327/roundup-awesome-vanities-and-makeup-tables 

Pics:

Source: Design Dazzle

Source: msTapioca

Source: pap3rb0y

Source: FacexFashion

Source: MakeupbyJoyce

Source: OH LV

Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:53am
*shrugs*
i fail to see the problem.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I thought about putting a vanity in my room but I don't want to spill make up on our carpet

that mirror idea up there is nice and I thought about that as well

That was my dilemma I was going to turn one of my guest rooms into a lounge makeup area..and pull the carpet and put hardwoods down...
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:17am
Office Organization stuff is great too.  I've had hardwood for a few years but maybe one of those plastic things you use under a desk might work?

I saw some wooden ones as well when I googled

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

*shrugs*
i fail to see the problem.

lol

no comment
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:48am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i acually watch the whole thing
i was disgusted and intrigued at the same time

LOLLOL Right. The whole time I was thinking about the wasted time and effort and the starving children in Africa.

Girl stopSleepy
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:50am
Those vanities are nice.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:18am
I like her makeup room. I dont have alot of makeup right now so i wouldn't need much space. These pics make my makeup collection look pathetic. All I have is a sephora makeup studio blockbuster kit, two pencil eyeliners, one liquid eyeliner, bronzer, and two bottles of foundation, two mascaras and a few brushes. I need to get my collection on point.Ouch

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Why do women collect makeup when it expires months after you open it?

Im talking about buying allll 8 lipsticks in every collection, 4 different shades of foundation etc

Correct.

99% of allllll that stuff would be a hazard to wear on your skin or anywhere near your eyes! It expires because the ingredients ... begin to break down after 6 months. Nail polish? Ugh.. once the air hits it.

She shpuld have 1 of the basics (eyeshadow, mascara, brow pencil, foundation, blush, lipstick (you may have several lip colors)and every 6 months (maybe a year!) either toss them or put them in the back drawer as backup in case one day your xxx is not there so you have something to wear that day at least. Then later on figure out what happened to it.

There are probably several thousand dollars she has blown on all that stuff.

She should invest the rest of her money into a nice Index-Stock Money Market account so she build something real for herself .. instead of throwing it away.

It's her money though. (shrugs)

This woman has no life.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Feb 06 2014 at 12:06pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:06pm

She does have alot of makeup but I don't care, it's her money not mine.

I felt like a horder at one time and just have to decrease my makeup stash because it was driving me crazy. It was hard to let some of that stuff go but I was never going to wear it but it looked pretty sitting there.

I am more selective of what I buy... An eyeshadow would have to be some extraordinary fiyah color for me to pick it up because I most likely I have a dupe in my stash for it.

It's a good feeling to know your stash and to be able to use it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic