Perfect Hair Collection

Makeup organization

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 1:59am
That's cute. 
And the storage isn't expensive. 
That's a lot of make-up though.

Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:26am
i like it. that just looks like a room in the basement or something.  i dont see the difference from this and any other entertainment room.  some people have video games and music rooms, she has a make-up room.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:24am
Does anyone have a makeup Vanity...if so any DIY ideas?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:45am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

if she can afford it, I ain't mad.  If she's a kept woman, I ain't mad. *shrugs*

either way I aint mad....

However she does make money from her Youtube and her blog......so its not simply a waste.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:46am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Does anyone have a makeup Vanity...if so any DIY ideas?

Pinterest has tons.....the one in the video is actually pretty cheap its made from pieces carried by Ikea and you just make it how you want......Ill post some pics.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:50am
Sooooooo that's too much stuffEmbarrassed

I probably have a bit more nail polish than that because that's my main addiction.
I have a lot of make-up brushes because I tend to pick them up when I see what I like
I have a lot of eyeshadows (they are ALL depotted and in Z-Palettes) because they take up a LOT of space otherwise. 
Not too much lipstick but prob more than I can use
Lots of glosses
Way too damn much of er'thang

I refuse to spend a lot of money on each item but at the end of the day I have more than I can use before it goes bad.  Its more of a hobby/obsession to be honest

I do have a "girl cave" that is a combination walk-in closet, hair/wig storage, vanity, nail station and lots of storage.  I love it and can spend hours and hours in there just playing around with colors, styles, etc.  It is a bit of an escape / me time.  My family uses it as well because I have a huge mirror, lighting and all the hair care products in the house in thereLOL

However - Nobody NEEDS this much sh*t.  I barely ever wore make-up/nail polish for most of my life and once I was settled and had less going on I lost my damn mind (past 3yrs) Proceed with cautionLOL

Most of my stuff is DIY (I like to make stuff).

MsBMW - Can you give an example of what you need from your vanity and what you need to store?  I have lots of super inexpensive solutions that I love.

I love this topic obviously.   I'll post some of the DIY stuff I found on You-Tube that helped me get organized. 

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:54am
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Why do women collect makeup when it expires months after you open it?

Im talking about buying allll 8 lipsticks in every collection, 4 different shades of foundation etc

Because some of those expirations are simply commercial....to keep you buying. Everything I have is still going strong.  I don't go overboard with the foundations though...I have about 5 or 6 and they all get used within a normal timeline.  Lippies vary.  Powders (face, shadow, bronzer) can go quite a while if you use clean brushes and keep oil out of them.
Yup, this.  I have some eyeshadows and blushes that are 5 years old lol.  The only things I rotate are mascaras, liquid liners and liquid foundation.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:57am

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:58am
That looks awesome
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:00am
I LOVE that second photo.  So cute.

I can't deal with potted shadows / bronzers etc but that is a work of art!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>