Angkor Cambodian Hair

Makeup organization

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

Bootiful Cream

Author
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:29am
Well organized!! But that is to much make up, you can only wear so much at a time and for me personally I don't like old make up, after a year I like to replace stuff.
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:30am
I have way too much make up as is.
I'm trying to use some up. Full face everyday! The Mr. Is like, that green blush is a nice color. Bless his heart.

My lip glosses i need to use because i have too many. Am i the only one who goes through episodes? I ride Freckletone till the wheels fal off for like 3 months straight then i'm like, meh. Then I ride another shade for 3 more momths until i'm like, meh. Then randomly i get a glimpse of Estee Lauder's Praline (one of the first shades I ever used as a preteen) and i'm omgggggg my first love!!!! Then i wear that all summer.

TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:30am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Why do women collect makeup when it expires months after you open it?

Im talking about buying allll 8 lipsticks in every collection, 4 different shades of foundation etc

Because some of those expirations are simply commercial....to keep you buying. Everything I have is still going strong.  I don't go overboard with the foundations though...I have about 5 or 6 and they all get used within a normal timeline.  Lippies vary.  Powders (face, shadow, bronzer) can go quite a while if you use clean brushes and keep oil out of them.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:37am
I'll be putting this website to good use:

http://www.containerstore.com/welcome.htm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:39am
i acually watch the whole thing
i was disgusted and intrigued at the same time
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:42am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i acually watch the whole thing
i was disgusted and intrigued at the same time

LOLLOL Right. The whole time I was thinking about the wasted time and effort and the starving children in Africa.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:48am
kept woman kept woman!

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:51am
Never mind, according to this she works.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 1:13am
if she can afford it, I ain't mad.  If she's a kept woman, I ain't mad. *shrugs*
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 1:15am
awww......look at those sweet doggie faces.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic