FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Makeup from Aliexpress and Alibaba

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Makeup from Aliexpress and Alibaba
    Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 3:33pm
After another poster said that she could find a certain cosmetic online I went and looked on both sites and I found a bunch of MAC makeup without the name written across the front.

Have u ever brought makeup from either site and if so what's ur review on the product(s)
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 2:52pm
I PMed the person that wrote the post that made me look these cosmetics up. Wink
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 8:47pm
if you order some let me know how it holds up

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 8:09pm
Huh????
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 9:23pm
Mac makeup without the name?? Can you tell me which seller on alibaba or aliexpress?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

After another poster said that she could find a certain cosmetic online I went and looked on both sites and I found a bunch of MAC makeup without the name written across the front.

Have u ever brought makeup from either site and if so what's ur review on the product(s)

Girl none of the makeup sold on Aliexpress or Alibaba is authentic MAC.  Never have and never will.  If you are really hung up on MAC makeup on the cheap, just go to the CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet).  Besides who knows what those Chinese are adding to those "MAC" products.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:39pm
I know that some products sold on alibaba and aliexpress can be resold with your own label, so I wonder if what ScorpioLuv said about finding MAC makeup applies to that, since MAC could perfectly get those products, which are sold for NOTHING, put their own label and then sell for much much more
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I know that some products sold on alibaba and aliexpress can be resold with your own label, so I wonder if what ScorpioLuv said about finding MAC makeup applies to that, since MAC could perfectly get those products, which are sold for NOTHING, put their own label and then sell for much much more

If I am not mistaken, MAC is owned by Estee Lauder so I am pretty sure they have their own facilities to produce their own brand and have their own contracted manufacturers that cannot sell any seconds or faulty makeup.  Usually the seconds or overstocks would be sold at the CCO or authorized retailers.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:53pm
mmmmm interesting. in that case, whatever ScorpioLuv found might be a very good imitation of MAC or, if MAC products are produced in China, it is in fact exactly the same ingredients/chemicals, just no label.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply