Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2015 at 1:15pm
I purchased a Clarisonic Mia 2 - it has 2 speeds - and I use the highest speed. I use it twice, even though with only 1 application my pores look much better. Not only cleaner but somewhat less visible. If I use the clarisonic in the am, I use it 2x and then if I use it at night, I do it twice again. The first time is to clean and the second time to remove anything that the first time may have missed - I hope that makes sense.

My skin is smoother, cleaner and all the lotions and creams I apply later seem to be really absorbed by my skin rather than looking like it is sitting on top of my skin.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2016 at 12:38am
i changed the head brush of my clarisonic recently... you are supposed to change it every 3 months.
clarisonic still helps me with my large pores, but having a facial helps too. i haven't used my queen helene mint julep masque in months, but that's because i don't really like waiting for it to dry. i am going to start using it again so i won't have to do facials monthly.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2016 at 12:55pm
lol i haven't used the QH mint julep masque yet, but my pores are definitely looking much better than when I created this thread. clarisonic helps A LOT, especially if you use it twice a day for 2 minutes each time rather than the one minute.

i take collagen type 2 by neocell and it helped my lashes grow and also helped to shrink my pores a bit. but i would say what helps a lot besides MIA 2 is doing cosmetic acupuncture. it makes your body produce more collagen.  
barelyreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barelyreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 2:48pm
When I added clay masks and facials to my skin care regimen I saw a lot of progress.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2017 at 4:20pm
wow i forgot about this thread! so happy i created it, because i read my last posts and this is what i have to say as an update:

clarisonic mia2: it helps cleanse my skin 10x better than anything i have used, but it does not unclog pores or makes them less visible for more than an hour or so

queen helene mint julep masque: i never used for a full month, but for the period i used daily, i noticed the appearance of my pores improved.

facials: the only thing that makes a huge difference, but needs to be done every month. i have yet to have a facial that fixes my large pore problem for a full month - more like two weeks tops

i started yesterday night with Caolin Pore Tightening Memory Sleeping Mask. It is a mask that you apply a thin layer on your face after cleansing, and let it stay overnight. This morning when I woke up, my nose was glowing. I think I put too much because 2 hours after applying it to my skin, my face still felt a bit sticky.

I read my 2015 post about the zinc mask being good to tighten pores.
What I plan to do this month about those large pores:

queen helene mint julep mask daily on t-zone -starting today
zinc mask twice a week
caolin mask 6 nights a week -started yesterday

I read on that Japanese Skincare Revolution book that you should let your skin breathe one day of the week and apply nothing except sunscreen before going out.

I will update next month, if BHM is still onShocked
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2017 at 1:00am
i am so bad with routines, i already stopped what i was doing.

but i did use the caolin mask 6 nights in a week and did not see a huge difference...

i am going to restart my routine, but instead of caolin 6x a week, i will do 3x and zinc mask 2x
queen heleen i will do 6x a week, and let my skin rest one day of the week
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic