Perfect Hair Collection

Makeup for visible pores?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Makeup for visible pores?
    Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 9:02pm
I don't know how to get rid of those open pores in my cheeks, they are very visible and hideous, taking care of my skin makes no difference, so now I am wondering if anyone has tips on foundations or concealers or ANYTHING that hides open pores?!

it looks something like this:

Edited by sexyandfamous - Dec 18 2013 at 2:46pm
Sponsored Links

mamashortyduwop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamashortyduwop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:11am
I have this same problem. New to this make up thing so any advice would be appreciated.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 2:04pm
bump!
I found this Etude House Ghassouls Clay that is used for pore shrinkage, has anyone tried rhassoul on their pores?
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 10:10pm
You should apply make up in a upward motion. It fills up the pores, there usba video on youtube.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 11:53pm
The problem with makeup is that it just masks the problem; it is not a solution. I want those things gone!

Well, I found a DIY recipe that is a cheap alternative to Biore Cleansing Pores Strips -or whatever it is called, found here:

1 tsp unflavoured gelatin (i think in the USA knox is a popular brand?)
1-1 1/2 ts milk

mix the ingredients and microwave for 10 seconds or so till warm and dissolved properly. Use either a cosmetic brush or (better) one of those plastic spatulas that come in the bikini-line kits (!) to brush the mixture on your chin and/or nose. Leave it to dry for ten mins or so, it'll get quite stiff. Then you just peel it off, along with all the horrible gunky stuff that's been blocking your pores!

I also read on makeupalley that Aztec Clay Mask is good to clean your pores, so I want to try them, but first I need to end the clay mask I have at home - I don't want to buy stuff when I have pretty much the same product at home.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:33pm
I noticed my pores are less visible. I think the vitamin C serum + aloe vera masks really helped.
Anyways, I just got this Garnier Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub, and I plan in using it twice a week. It contains charcoal powder, so it may be the solution to my problem.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply