Extensions Plus

Makeup for visible pores?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
lollypop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lollypop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2015 at 3:38am
cool video 
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2015 at 12:43am
I am going to use my zinc mask twice a week for now on to see if it helps my pores stay tight longer. Maybe 4 days a week longer, that's what I meanLOL
lollypop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lollypop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2015 at 11:57am
aww looking terrible 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2015 at 2:28pm
well, when i applied the zinc mask every night for a few nights, i noticed that the pores were smaller
so i got a cheap solution - finally!

keeping pores clean is important to make them less visible, but diaper rash cream mixed with vitamin A really helped me.
marianclare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marianclare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2015 at 4:57am

You can treat your pores by using a homemade sugar scrub. Sugar works as a natural exfoliating agent to help break up scar tissue and unclog skin pores. You can use white granulated sugar for face and brown for body.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2015 at 6:58pm
Due to finals week and presentations at school, I neglected my skin for a bit. Today I washed with African Black Soap, then applied Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque, let it dry, washed it off and my pores were clean. I patted my face dry then applied Boscia's black mask on my t-zone, but not on chin. I am going to let it dry and peel it off, to make sure my pores are clean.

I am going to apply Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque daily for a couple weeks to keep my pores clean.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2015 at 4:39pm
Today I washed my face with African Black Soap, exfoliated with Garnier Eliminating Scrub and applied the Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask on my face, not just the t-zone area. I washed it off with cold water.

I am going to apply the Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask daily on my t-zone area - forehead, nose, cheeks - but once in a while I'll do like today and apply on my whole face.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2015 at 12:22pm
I restarted 2 nights ago to apply Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque on my t-zone area to cleanse my pores. I am also applying vitamin C serum every day to see if it helps. But I am going to use my zinc mask next time I have somewhere important to go because that really tightens my pores.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2015 at 10:43pm
I am getting a facial tomorrow. If it helps, I will have a facial monthly.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2015 at 10:46pm
I had a facial this week and that included extractions. The blackheads on my nose are gone, and my pores pretty much shrunk to the point where they are 10% visible, in certain angles and by looking really close.

I am going to keep my face cleansed and watch to see how long the results from the extractions will last. I was thinking in getting a facial every other month. The plus side of it was that my esthetician was great and I did not have downtime from the facial and the extractions are not bruised up.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic