Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2014 at 2:34pm
update: i didn't follow the 2-week challenge, but i noticed that when my pores are cleaner, they look smaller. since i have combination skin - oily + dry - I get blackheads on my pores
so when i exfoliate with my Salux towel, it cleanses the pores and if I use the Queen Helene masque, it helps tighten my pores a bit.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2015 at 1:38pm
I got this set that Sephora offered in exchange of 500 points from Boscia.

It has

1 Pore Purifying Black Strip
1 Luminizing Black Mask
1 Revitalizing Black Hydrating Gel
1 Detoxifying Black Cleanser

I am going to use the cleanser morning and night daily; use witch hazel or watered acv as toner, then use the hydrating gel also in the am and pm, and try the black mask twice a week.

If those things help me out a bit with my enlarged pores, I will buy the regular size items.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2015 at 4:19pm
I tried the black mask on my cleansed face, but applied only on my t-zone. I peeled it off after 30m or so. I didn't see any difference to be honest.

I still have a whole container of Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque, so I am going to apply every day on my t-zone until it dries off then remove it - as per the video I posted in the previous page.
I may do this for 10 days or 2 weeks. I want to see if that will help keep the pores a bit "clean" so they will be less gross looking.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2015 at 5:48pm
I am still trying the Queen Helene's masque. Later today I am going to do the Boscia black mask on my t-zone only.
I am still following the Boscia regimen, except for one day this week that I didn't do it because I read in a book that you should give your skin a day off from all the skincare products.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2015 at 12:52pm
So I did the Queen Helene's 10-day challenge. What I noticed was clean pores, and sometimes tighter pores. Some really shrunk but most stayed the same. I think it is worth it to do it, especially in antecipation to some special event.

I started 3 nights ago to apply Green Peeling Oil (GPO) on my face, so I am not doing the Boscia regimen at night. I apply one layer of GPO on Tuesday night, 2 layers on Wednesday night, but on Thursday it was very uncomfortable to apply only 1 layer, so I stuck to that.
I am going to apply 2 layers today, unless it burns.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2015 at 1:08am
Well, after my semi fail doing the green peeling oil, I noticed a small change on my face, and my pores seem to behave better.

When the micropeeling was over, I did a zinc mask which is a mixture of vitamin A + diaper rash cream.
I use Boudreaux - the red tube - and mixed it with a bit of vitamin A that I got >>> here.

I went to sleep with this masque and in the morning I removed it and applied some sheet mask on my face just 'cause, for about 15 minutes. My face actually didn't look or felt dry. Anyways, after shower, I noticed most of my pores were tight and much less visible.

I think the Green peeling Oil can be useful for people with large pores. I did not follow instructions correctly and that's why I did not experience peeling like most people do.
You can buy it >>>here.
More info on the GPO; reviews, pics, experiences with it >>>> here.

I do want to find some makeup to help with my pores because I know I may never find a skincare solution to it so makeup will have to do it. I'm still on the lookout for it.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2015 at 1:09am
I am getting back to the Boscia regimen.

I may do again the 10-day clay masque challenge using Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque. But to be honest I don't think I need it....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2015 at 5:55pm
I have been sick since last Sunday, but I am getting better, so today I will apply the Boscia Black Mask on my face and get back on the Boscia regimen.
My pores are still a bit tighter than it used to be, so I recommend doing the Green Peeling Oil. I plan in doing it again if not next week, sometime in March, before my Spring Break.

I also think the QH Mint Julep masque really helped my pores to be much much less clogged. They are indeed large, but now they are cleaner, so that makes them a bit less noticeable.StarStar

Oh! I am also doing my zinc mask twice this week, maybe 3x, since last week I didn't take care of my skin at all.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Feb 23 2015 at 5:55pm
Bunnybanx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnybanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2015 at 10:32pm
Have you ever heard of the benefit of niacinamide for large pores ? I ordered a 5% niacinamide serum its supposed to help with acne, dark spots and large pores. my pores have been gigantic since I was 14 and had an allergic reaction to bug bites Cry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2015 at 11:41pm
never heard of it, but i googled it and found a study about it saying that concluded that it works in the reduction of sebum in the pores.
i saw good reviews on amazon for one with 5% niacinamide.
i am going to consider that
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic