Makeup/ camera flash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 10:16am
Yes, the SPF makes you look ashy. Just take a look at the recent photos of SWV. If you turn your camera on manual, turn off the flash and have good lighting in the room then you can take the picture without having to change your foundation. This of course means you'll have to learn to take a picture without it on auto. This is also good for those of us with oily skin.

This is just a basic video about using the manual modes. I like to use the total manual mode but it is not for everyday snap shots but great for making a portraiture.

Sponsored Links

KimberlyJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KimberlyJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 10:07pm
MAC foundations do photograph but for a cheaper alternative try Revlon Photo Ready or  Black Opal foundation sticks i loooove those sometimes even more than my MAC
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:43am
Avon Ideal Invisible Flawless Foundation

I havent tried it, but Goss on youtube said they took the SPF out of the darkest shade to avoid the ashy look Thumbs Up
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:08am
Question.... I just bought a Mac primer with an spf of 50...will that cause my makeup to look ashy in pix?
workinonit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workinonit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:30pm
I have this issue!!!! Im going to try the Revlon photo ready.

Is it safe to say, during the cold season, wear liquid instead of powder foundation?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 6:51am
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Question.... I just bought a Mac primer with an spf of 50...will that cause my makeup to look ashy in pix?

Try it and see.  I only have that issue when I have the flash on with low lighting.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 9:31am
Originally posted by workinonit workinonit wrote:

I have this issue!!!! Im going to try the Revlon photo ready.

Is it safe to say, during the cold season, wear liquid instead of powder foundation?
I dont rhink theres a written rule with that. Seems it would depend on skin type and preference
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic