Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Makeup and new boo question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:42am
I've never had an issue with this. I look great with and without makeup, however I do like makeup.
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:43am
I rarely wear makeup around my guy, only when we go out. If I'm chilling indoors I don't bother. Maybe some lipgloss.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I don't wear enough makeup for it to be an issue.....LOL

Too much!

And I noticeds she did not show her face from the VERY beginning ... because I'll bet she looks like a whole other person,
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:48am
I think its so dramatic because many times contouring doesn't really show up on camera unless your exaggerate it.....her other videos aren't that bad
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

yep printer_ink!!

...I exfoliate and tone my face everyday, do a full body scrub at least once a week, mud mask at least 2x a month and keep my skin supple all the time

..man or not you should be taking care of yourself

..imo it's nice to look in the mirror and be happy with what you see for you--if your partner appreciates it then that's just a nice bonusEmbarrassed LOL

Yes and I am almost 59 years old. Nary a wrinkle on my face.

Some of my friends used to tease me about my routine 30 years ago .. but now they look waaay older and are kindof pissed.

They never took care of themselves and after 40 years old alllll the damage you did earlier on ... starts to surface - literally. :(

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 2:51pm

She looks realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy different but I like her videos
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

I've never had an issue with this. I look great with and without makeup, however I do like makeup.

I was waiting for this post. 
Wink
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 5:02pm
My SO regularly tells me I don't need makeup and compliments me more when I'm bare faced. he doesn't dislike makeup, he's cool either way.
  I don't wear any foundation unless we're going out dancing/ a nice dinner/party, and even then, it's light/medium coverage.

It's pretty much an unspoken standard to wear makeup in my line of employment,(Sales), so it's not a matter of me believing/me thinking he believes,  that I'm hideous w/o make -up, but during non sleep hours, I'm usually in it and that's my "norm." when I look in the mirror.

I don't wear it on the week-ends unless I'm leaving the house, and it's my normal work look. Eyes and lips and concealer on the dime sized dark spot of my top lip.

He def doesn't care. But I do. LOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

even if I wear a "full face" I still look like me

Looking unrecognizable with/without it is disrespectful... like when a guy wears a hat to cover up a dome or receding hair line. don't do that

leave Neyo alone

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by *M. Gurl * *M. Gurl * wrote:

Lol if only men saw how some girls on IG really looked like....

I use to cake my face with makeup back in the day. Now I cover blemishes/dark circles and add a little mascara. Thank God for LA/TCA peels!

i realised a few weeks back that my makeup was starting to look a little heavy. Dead
So now i mix moisturiser into my foundation to make it sheer,  I no longer use setting powder,    and I use a brow powder now to fill in, instead of pencil
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic