Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Makeup and new boo question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 7:32pm
Thank goodness i wear minimal make up...i aint time fo all that. I have a coworker who looks like a diff chick without make up, a few times she has done her make up at the desk and people barely recognized her walking in she stop doing that...lol
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:26pm
I like the full face look. I wish I had the patience to do it every day for work lol
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:14pm
I usually do a more neutral/natural face so when I do add "more" it ain't a surprise.  Tho they do know ahead of time that I love lashes and colour.  If it's a prollem we just each check into the frenitentiary. *shrugs*

my natural/neutral face being filled in and shaped brows, a dusting of bare minerals and lip balm.

i'm thankful that I haven't gotten to the point that I "need" a full face.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by reesegurl11 reesegurl11 wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by reesegurl11 reesegurl11 wrote:

I hardly ever wear makeup and I have always wondered this as well because I have seen people who look way to different without makeup lol.

I have heard girls say they put on makeup to go to bed and reapply when they get up, smh no ma'am could not be me!

to go to bed?
ive heard of women leaving it on, but a new application for bed?

Yes! This girl who is dating my sisters friend she has to apply before going to bed and again when she gets up. He says he doesn't care but he's a strange guy and basically would settle for almost anything so kudos to him.

damn.  so she ain't sh*t?  Cry

Edited by newdiva1 - Mar 24 2014 at 9:17pm
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:47pm
I think doing your makeup can become a necessity for some people, just like washing your ass every day. My friend wears makeup every damn day, its about of her daily routine.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:57pm
A little mascara and some powder and I'm good

I don't think you should look completely different without makeup. That's kinda creepy..
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

I love makeup....

(plz embed...cant for the life of me figure out why it wont)

but when you make over a whole new face...what happens when you meet a person who may become your long term partner, you start spending weekends etc together? Do you hold up in the bathroom at 5am to ensure he doesnt see you barefaced? or just let him see the real you at some point?

I MADE A thread on this before....one wearing a full face and when it comes time to expose yourself (especially if your skin is jacked up terribly) will he run or stick around? I mean that is a lot of covering to look gorgeous, but when it comes to truly let him see you full frontal without all the clown makeup onConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:45pm
I side eye when you look multiple shades darker/lighter with foundation. Not cute.LOL

*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:57am
Lol if only men saw how some girls on IG really looked like....

I use to cake my face with makeup back in the day. Now I cover blemishes/dark circles and add a little mascara. Thank God for LA/TCA peels!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 1:17am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

I think doing your makeup can become a necessity for some people, just like washing your ass every day. My friend wears makeup every damn day, its about of her daily routine.

it was like that for me for a while. I loooooove make up.  but I didn't want to be that girl that no one recognizes without it.   so i'll go without sometimes...not necessarily because I want to tho.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic