Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Makeup and new boo question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I figure if the guy stays he likes that look on a woman

he's into all that extra sh*t lol

Exactly !!! Men aren't that dumb they no the difference between a natural and "made-up" face... they may like it and they know she prolly not going to look like that without makeup.

Sponsored Links

reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by reesegurl11 reesegurl11 wrote:

I hardly ever wear makeup and I have always wondered this as well because I have seen people who look way to different without makeup lol.

I have heard girls say they put on makeup to go to bed and reapply when they get up, smh no ma'am could not be me!

to go to bed?
ive heard of women leaving it on, but a new application for bed?

Yes! This girl who is dating my sisters friend she has to apply before going to bed and again when she gets up. He says he doesn't care but he's a strange guy and basically would settle for almost anything so kudos to him.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

brows, mascara and concealer and im good

this this this...

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:31pm
I was pretty make-up free until about 3yrs ago.  My husband was amazed when I wore mascara and lipstick back then and he was the opposite when I started wearing more makeup.  He hated it.  Now he is so cool with it and notices and appreciates it when I do certain eye and lip looks (indulging me).  Once in a blue moon he even requests certain colors (Vampy Lips, Blushes and Bold Eye Lines).  For the most part he sees me no different with or without.  I personally think I'm good either way but I'm junkie anyway.  I didn't know makeup time was so fun though....  
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:33pm
when I first got into makeup I thought all that sh*t was necessary and had all those bright colors and stuff but then I got into neutral stuff and stopped wearing much less and doing no makeup makeup looks. sometimes i can be wearing a full face but i;m wearing so less it's nothing. usually its brows, corrector, concealer, powder, mascara and gloss.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:49pm
even if I wear a "full face" I still look like me

Looking unrecognizable with/without it is disrespectful... like when a guy wears a hat to cover up a dome or receding hair line. don't do that
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:50pm
I would let him see me bare faced cuz it has happen best if it's done early on. Men don't care about brows and discoloration when some1 in their bed.

Edited by rell85 - Mar 24 2014 at 6:50pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She playing.....Samone Ive seen you your makeup looks really natural tho....it almost looked like you weren't wearing any tbh

thanks!

funny story

so I see one of my male cousins the other day and for whatever reason he decides to grab hold of my face (kind of hard to describe what he did lol but imagine someone going to pinch your cheeks but rubs the side of your face instead)

I was like you just fcked up my make up

he goes I didn't know you wore make up and later on that day it seems like he is staring at my face trying to figure what I have on it lol

Im not gon lie in the makeup thread I noted the foundation you use.....LOL....it was nice....Embarrassed
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 7:04pm
She isn't fooling anyone anyway.
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 7:13pm
IA with the general consensus of makeup shouldn't make you look like a totally different person LOL

I keep my every day makeup pretty light and save the more dramatic looks for going out.
I mostly just focus on evening out my skin, covering acne scars, and filling in my brows.

My SO has seen me with and without, doesn't care either way.
I have my bare faced days but if we're going out and doing things I still like to make an effort.

Edited by missdeeluxe - Mar 24 2014 at 7:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>