Perfect Hair Collection

Make up and Black British women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:04am

yeah....i'm feeling some kinda way about her whole notion.  but then...i live around blacks and don't have any problems finding makeup for blacks...Sleepy

Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:05am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

*waits for someone to side eye a light bright almost white chick complaining about color selection*
Dead

Too soon?
It was the first thought which came to mind LOL
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 11:33am

Well I understand her complaint but its not about the demand.  It has more to do with the lack of consideration for darker skin people.  I also think that this problem doesn't only exists with makeup.

I also have trouble finding stockings that matches my complexion is drug stores/department stores.  I know for a fact that this problem exists in almost every major city.  Whenever i'm on a business trip, that is one of the first things I look for in a store.   Almost 90% of the damn time, they don't have it and they haven't restocked those specific colors for f*cking decades.  That sh!t pisses me off.   I now have to order my stuff online. 

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Well I understand her complaint but its not about the demand.  It has more to do with the lack of consideration for darker skin people.  I also think that this problem doesn't only exists with makeup.

I also have trouble finding stockings that matches my complexion is drug stores/department stores.  I know for a fact that this problem exists in almost every major city.  Whenever i'm on a business trip, that is one of the first things I look for in a store.   Almost 90% of the damn time, they don't have it and they haven't restocked those specific colors for f*cking decades.  That sh!t pisses me off.   I now have to order my stuff online. 

try Silkies  i belong to them where u purchase the color, quantity, style and they send it out to you however many times you want them too...i love it..i receive mine every 6 months and change up my styles, quantity and colors whenever I want..

eta: not just pantyhose they also carry leggings, spanx like items, bras(Ithink)..I call it the pantyhose club..

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jun 12 2014 at 12:14pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:12pm
Lifeofaneniang has pretty makeup and her hair always looks cute
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

*waits for someone to side eye a light bright almost white chick complaining about color selection*
Dead

Dead

sorry Thandie, i cant care about this coming from you. 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:43pm
I don't really care for Thandie, she seems kind of a nuance. I recall her only starting to like her hair because of Chris Rock's Good Hair movie. She just doesn't seem too bright in certain circumstances.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:03pm
I thought boots only carried lighter shades because that's all i see at target.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:48pm
THE TARGEt where i live has maybe 1 -2 dark shades and no more...guess they go by the demographics of the area? did i say that correctly?  also depends on the district manager of what they see that should be in the store at that moment and time?

i don't know..shoot as long as i can get to the city and get what i want and need the hell with her 99 problems.....
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

THE TARGEt where i live has maybe 1 -2 dark shades and no more...guess they go by the demographics of the area? did i say that correctly?  also depends on the district manager of what they see that should be in the store at that moment and time?

i don't know..shoot as long as i can get to the city and get what i want and need the hell with her 99 problems.....

they do.  I was in a super target in a black/hispanic area and they Covergirl Queen collection, Iman, Shea Mositure and Black Opal/Black Radiance... huge product displays , everything... 

same goes with clothing. Certain designers will be carried based on demographics. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>