Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Majestic All Virgin Hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Majestic All Virgin Hair
    Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 6:00am
I really want to try them out. I've seen YT reviews but I just don't trust them. I've been lurking for a while & see that you folks are on top of your ish!!!! Lol. If anybody can give me some feedback on them I won't appreciate. Ive been ordering from a vendor of eBay. The hair is decent. Not top quality but it lasts. Just too many short hairs in the bundles & after about a month it takes more & more maintenance to keep looking good. I'm going broke buying products...lol. I know you ladies keep it 100%. Thanks.
Sponsored Links

Ladykmp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladykmp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 2:18pm
Do anybody know their supplier? I'd love to delete the middle man. The hair is pretty good quality
SublimeHairbyS40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SublimeHairbyS40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:41pm
Sublime Hair offer 100% Virgin Human Hair extensions including Indian and European. All of the hair is imported directly from the  donor's native country. Check out the website www.studio4ty.com
cindyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cindyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:25am
hi ,

This is elena from Cindy Hair , in qingdao ,china .we are a special hair products manufacturer with more than 20 years experience , mainly sell all kinds of human hair products like lace front wig , full lace wig , lace closure , lace frontal ,toupee , hair weave , keratin hair , clip in hair , tape hair , PU hair , hair bulk etc.

Our advantage :
1.High quality
-100% human hair , no animal hair , no synthetic hair , no tangle , with least shedding , can be dyed again , can be used for a long time with right maintenance .
-our hair is high quality remy hair , when selecting hair, we choose not more than 5% of 100 kg, as we use the best hair .
2.Sample order available
3.Customized order available
4.Large stock
-we have hair extension from 8-30inch in stock , lace wig 8-24inch in stock , everyday we will make new items to make sure the stock is enough , because the stock item will be sent to many customers everyday .
5.Fast delivery
-generally we ship in 1-3 days for stock order , and 1 week-4 week for customized order according to the complex condition .
6.Good refund policy
When receiving our human hair goods, if you have a problem or you do not like the hair color or texture, You can exchange them, but you need pay back and forth shipping fee.
But before you return it back, you must be ensure the goods in the original condition as it was sent to you. If the goods have been altered in any way, then we cannot do an 

exchange! This includes but is not limited to any of the following:

DO Not Cut the Lace
DO NOT Rip or Tear the Lace
DO NOT Put any kind of Chemicals on the Wig Unit
DO NOT Wear the Wig Unit
DO NOT Put Glue or Tape on the Wig Unit
DO NOT Put Products on the Wig Unit
DO NOT Wash or Condition the Wig Unit
DO NOT Dye the Wig Unit
DO NOT Perm or Put Relaxer on the Wig Unit
DO NOT Style or Cut the Hair of the Wig Unit
DO NOT Destroy or Lose any of the Original Packaging
DO NOT Try to Correct the Problem Yourself Prior to Calling Us
Pls write "10$" value and " sample of synthetic hair wigs" on courier sheet in order to avoid customs tax (if high value , You need pay the extra customs tax ),

Returning goods shipping address:
(confirm with us when you decide to return )
7.Good repair policy
8.good payment term 
-western union ,paypal , money gram (for general order ), T/T ,L/C ( for large order )

9.OEM & ODM are available

Email : mailto:elena@flylonghair.com - elena@flylonghair.com 
web :www.cindyhair.com
The InCrowd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The InCrowd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 9:45am
Her Imports sells quality Mongolian, Peruvian, Brazilian Hair Extensions. They are never altered while in donor's possession. I simply call, or text 404-518-2286. They are are located in central Atlanta and very easy to reach. I Contact or visit their store online at myhairforever.com or you can visit 49 Boulevard SE Atlanta, GA for consultation.
Ladykmp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladykmp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:39pm
I'm only interested in their supplier. Do anyone know who supplies their hair?
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 10:35am
Deadass tho?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style