Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Mafia:This Aint A Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 12:22pm
I'm sure no one actual hates SN

We all joke and get on each other after the game

You just were a big part of the games ending so that's why we were on you
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

ya know what?  yall gotta stop with this witch hunt bullsh*t.  There was no need for everybody to be against SN when THIS IS JUST A GAME.  Personal feelings aside, we should play strategically & not with past feelings

Wtf r u talking about...you're just as annoyed as anyone when ppl don't actually play the game.

Everyone has sh*t to do. No one is in the house the entire duration of this game and no one should be expected to. Most of us end up posting at work or from our cell phones. The nature of the game is to be able to play, period. When someone complains about ppl not participatin it's not personal, it's really out of consideration. Everyone's time is equally important and I'd rather not waste my time when at one point only 50 percent of players or less even voted.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 2:46pm
^^^ *sigh* No wonderland. We're wrong for expecting people to participate in things they choose to sign up for or to communicate that they won't be available.

It's all personal attacks.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ *sigh* No wonderland. We're wrong for expecting people to participate in things they choose to sign up for or to communicate that they won't be available.

It's all personal attacks.

i've missed some of these last pages but i didn't see anything personal at all.  idk where this one size too small to take flight cape came from.

the entire point of "all star" was because we didn't want to deal with non participation and ppl who never played before bc they also tend to not participate as much(gemini did awesome though).  it was understandable for prazol.  day 2 started at like 2 am her time.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 12 2013 at 2:53pm
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 2:59pm
Thanked Wonderland and Neka.  And no one hates, SN.  Inactive players are a problem almost every game and frustration is voiced each time.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:51pm
Is it too late to join....Just came back from St.Thomas.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:57pm
Aint this some BULL......I missed all star Mafia..... Do over!!!! This one didn't count.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Guuuurrl

mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:02pm
I really wanted to play guys. I had an emergency and was back and forth at the hospital. I pm'd Jonesy to let her know.

*has feelings this might be about me*
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:06pm
^^^ Nah. It's not you mzmee.   

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Eta: hope you had an awesome trip suga. your presence was missed.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Aug 12 2013 at 10:10pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110>