Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mafia:This Ain't A Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 110>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 12:13am
i feel like mafia always has a reunion show and i'm never here for it. LOL
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 12:40am
I will take this as a win for us townies. My next vote would have been for Sweet. My gut told me Gem was also town. It was fun and people did their best.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 1:12am
Beer to the mods for doing a great job and a Clap to all the players.

Took me all evening but I finally read this thread.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:54am
The town wasnt to supposed to win

I blame prazol and sweet

Edited by Addicted19034 - Aug 12 2013 at 7:54am
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:54am
I just came down here and read this. I had no idea I had quit. Although I suppose I shouldn't have used the word "forfeit". I meant I had forfeited my kill. I got home last night and saw I had two messages from jones saying "make your kill" and I said "gimme a sec" and looked through the thread and then I saw in the thread she said I had failed to make my kill so the game would resume tomorrow morning. So I created a message saying "Ok never mind, forfeit" meaning I had forfeited my kill" but byt the time I sent the message it said I had another message saying "It's too late" but the message had been sent anyway and she answered back "ok cool". I thought the game would be resuming this morning and the final vote was due by twelve which is why I'm down here right now. LoL @ people suggesting I was reading people talk shyt about me and was scared to show my face. You know better. And trust I won't be signing up for any more games since that's how y'all feel.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:58am
Aww, so it was a misunderstanding about you forfeiting.  Embarrassed

ETA:  I don't think anyone would mind you playing if you were active and cared about the game.    When a lot of us play, we're generally serious about winning and get upset when players are barely here.

Edited by K_Camille - Aug 12 2013 at 11:00am
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:05am
Thanks, K, but me and this game aren't compatible. No shade, but I don't see how y'all are guaranteed to stay inside the whole day when a game is on. Saturday I went to a barbeque and yesterday I visited my brother and his babies. I offered my vote up before I left. I wasn't even thinking about needing to make a kill on time since I thought the game was virtually over.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:27am
ya know what?  yall gotta stop with this witch hunt bullsh*t.  There was no need for everybody to be against SN when THIS IS JUST A GAME.  Personal feelings aside, we should play strategically & not with past feelings
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:36am
OuchUnhappy Well, hope you come back one day to play
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 12:16pm
I'm certainly not against SN.
When she said she forfeit she didn't elaborate.
She just said I forfeit, I said Ok cool and posted the results.

I think SN assumes people dislike her more than people actually do.

Edited by jonesable - Aug 12 2013 at 12:36pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style