Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mafia:This Ain't A Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 110>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 8:34pm
Shady and Camik complete disregard for the cop is very troubling.
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

special roles are emailing their picks. 

Then why was bunny as* in pms...and a few others who just so happen to end up dead with special roles...
KeishaWeadee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeishaWeadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 8:37pm
VOTE WONDERLAND
DONT LET HER FOOL US TWICE!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

special roles are emailing their picks. 

Then why was bunny as* in pms...and a few others who just so happen to end up dead with special roles...

are you fcking drunk?

maybe she was in PM's because she was a COP and pming people she investigated...girl something is really off with you.   no townie would be acting this way twd the cop, if anything you'd want to ask constructive questions.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 8:39pm
omg...PAY ATTN TOWNIES....TWO(or is it 3) PEOPLE WHO THE COP SAID SHE DOESNT TRUST HAVE NOW VOTED FOR ME...SOMEONE THE COP DOES TRUST.  COINCIDENCE???

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 10 2013 at 8:41pm
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 8:39pm
Bunny didn't find sh*t out though....if she did she wouldn't have voted off Neka...walking round here talking sh*t like she done put in work...and ain't done a damn thing but lead us into an alley to be fuked sideways by the mafia...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 8:40pm
bunny you cant be in here!
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 8:40pm
don't even fall for the okeydokey.  I am invisible EVERYDAY baby!!

Every fuccin day!!!  Cami is a goddamn LIE!
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I knew bunny had a special role...I saw her in pms...and I know Mafia(wonder) saw her too...dont yall notice all the special roles being killed off???  This is how me and wonder won the game last time...

VOTE: WONDERLAND

stop being idiots yall...  and I dont expect to be killed anytime soon...cause that would put the blame on Wonder...she to afraid for that...

youz a dirty ho-bag & ur ass needs to die!  Vote cami k, Shady lady, Gemini, & Keisha ColeAngry

I thought you was supposed to be the sane cop?!

You should reveal what you got from ACTUAL investigations, not hunches cuz I thought you and KK were weird.

Bogus as hell!

talking a hella lot of sheiiitt cuz u can't be investigated huh?  you got ur mafia #s on ur side huh?  no need to keep coming for the necks of PROVEN SAFE PPL.  

u done fucced up shawty.  belee dat

The bolded confirms that you didn't even investigate me. How you gon concretely tell people to vote for someone you didn't even investigate?

You basically want us to rely on your hunches.

KeishaWeadee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeishaWeadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 8:42pm
Wonder you were the one gunning for KK and now look where we are!! You had me following you because you made it make so much sense. You are getting into our heads. WONDER IS MAFIA
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 110>
  Share Topic