Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mafia: Santa's Revenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 281282283284285 365>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

The votes are not what's making me quiet tbh. I don't care.

I got quiet because I realized I was wrong last "night" so I have to go back and refigure who's suspect and why.

BD...there was sooooo many people gunning for you it had to come from SOMEWHERE!! Come on now sis, I know if someone was coming for me, I wouldn't need that much investigation time. What Mafia member is the cause of your suspicion? Who is leading us astray?
Sponsored Links

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 5:51pm
People came for me because I went after wonderland and was wrong. I've already said I suspect flowing and janae but they obviously aren't the only other people left.

The rest of the posters barely say anything so there's not much to go off of.

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 5:54pm
Theres nothing to say. The first to votes jones was on yhe money for the most part i believed her. Then with coco she was my first vote. I was too late for the tie breaker not that it would have mattered. Then next rou.d it was either BD or coco i went with coco cause i did not want another tie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 5:56pm
Suga is too quiet for me.

BD the whole game you've been playing like your back was against the wall fighting every effort. At least if we are wrong we are wrong together as a town.

Flowing to is to quiet when usually in threads she is out spoken i believe she is lurking tho.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 5:59pm
Then you'll be wrong together as a town, and down 2 townies tonight. Good luck with that Sleepy

People who don't fight are more sus to me, but hey, I've been wrong before so
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:06pm
So far here are the votes.....Mods please check for me:

Babydoll---is being voted by - HD, Free, Janae
Flowing-Ice-is being voted by-- JamKay
K_Camille -is being voted by--F8dagrate

Is that better?

Edited by freedom76 - Dec 20 2012 at 6:13pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:09pm
@ free fix  ur list its confusing
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

@kcam.. like i said a gazillion times.. check page 14 por favor.. i was given the wrong times to vote.. i am from cali.... k .. its 3:36 right now. ..so yall will go to bed and wake up before me.. so we most like will see each other around the second voting time always.. ughh.. i voted for sang and none. .didn't even want to vote for gabi at first.. plz go check my reciptsSleepy

I really don't care about your time difference.  I pointed out that TC noted early on that you and Coco rode out around the same time. 

Flowing was on with Sang earlier. I guess their asses were investigating.

I'd rather vote for you though for now.  Sleepy 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:12pm
I've already played with coco before so like i said from the start her whole vibe was off to me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:13pm
Plus I'm going buy placementa on the list and trying to find patterens
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style