BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Mafia: Santas Revenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213 353>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:17pm
F8, you asked me to post my list cos you claim I'm inconsistent. I directed you to the original post, which is UNEDITED, since Quotes can be edited...

If you cant see common sense, you are willingly seeing $hit where there isnt any...

You had Ashbash, Jones and samone on your list, and 1 MOB.

I had 2 certified MOB and, regrettably, the DR on my list - but that was her fault for acting shady.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Where is TC at?

where you at?

I'm at work.. Trying to catch up and post when I can

Who do you suspect?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

are we going to follow jones lead or not. she was the cop, so why would she lie to us?

she wouldn't.  townies need to stay calm and stop being so noid.  if we can't trust our PROVEN cop, then who can we trust?  we need to follow her theory for atleast the first vote.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

F8, you asked me to post my list cos you claim I'm inconsistent. I directed you to the original post, which is UNEDITED, since Quotes can be edited...

If you cant see common sense, you are willingly seeing $hit where there isnt any...

You had Ashbash, Jones and samone on your list, and 1 MOB.

I had 2 certified MOB and, regrettably, the DR on my list - but that was her fault for acting shady.

I had ashbash as what???? Smile because she was good.  i had samone as??? cuz i cudnt figure out if she was a townie or doc.. u killed the doc.. booo i killed no one .. idk y u act like the doc wasnt the most valuable person on r side.. i never suspected SAMONE and u r one of the ones saying she acted suspicious FOHSleepy
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:25pm
and bye at ur two ceritified mob.. u had sang under suspect and u also had TC under suspect...... u u had mrs. wonderland as mafia, me and someone else..
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:25pm

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Where is TC at?

where you at?

I'm at work.. Trying to catch up and post when I can

Who do you suspect?

posting = asking about me?  lol ok.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:25pm
F8 you so suspicious.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

F8 you so suspicious.

I stayed consistant... I have nothing to fear cuz I can see the mobs lies straight their font.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:28pm
I made other posts before I asked about you TC.. I wanted your opinion cus it's chaos right now
You are so funny acting
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:28pm
it's kind of creepy tonight.  no one is being vocal.  based on that it should be easy to determine mafia based on their next vote.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213 353>
  Share Topic