Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mafia: Santas Revenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204 353>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:12pm
Also, babydoll knew spoken wasn't mafia which is why she tried to lead a charge twd those who wanted to vote for spoken. She never trusted jones, even after she proved herself. Something ain't right IMO!!

Eta: rtning to work. Be back in 2 hrs.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 19 2012 at 5:14pm
Sponsored Links

freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:14pm
Just in case I get bogged down with other things...I will vote early
VOTE:Flowing
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:15pm
I've been straightforward and concrete in my opinions. YOU'RE THE MOFO WHO WENT STRAIGHT FOR SPOKEN! And Sang, who has been proven mafia, was right behind you amening all the way Geek

A whole lot of people didn't trust jones for obvious reasons. She only had a hunch on spoken, partially based on your initial attack, and was wrong.

You're the one who's been hella suspect. Especially since you didn't start suspecting me until after I pointed out your oddities. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:16pm
Jones already cleared me as a townie. She didn't clear you.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:17pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Also, babydoll knew spoken wasn't mafia which is why she tried to lead a charge twd those who wanted to vote for spoken. She never trusted jones, even after she proved herself. Something ain't right IMO!!

Eta: rtning to work. Be back in 2 hrs.

This makes no sense. If I were mafia I'd want as many townies out as possible. It wouldn't matter what order they went in Confused Mafia wouldn't campaign against people directly targeting a townsperson.

You lightweight defended sang when the charges came though Geek
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:17pm
Babydoll.  I'm not 100% sure on her but she's very suspicious. 
Haitian Diva.  She's barely here, idk I just don't quite trust her yet.
Flowing is whack as hell.  I don't know if she's mafia or not but I did want to vote for her originally. 
Lovelife.  She's grazing by.  I'll have to go back and re-read her posts.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Jones already cleared me as a townie. She didn't clear you.

jones did not clear you. She only had 3 investigations. First was noneyons, second was SL, and the 3rd we don't know. Jones wasn't chasing you b/c she thought she had concluded everything based on timing, not an actual investigation.

She was talking about investigating me before her outing and came back quiet as a church mouse though...
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:27pm
the watch what happens next thread is so dead right now...So we cant get any clues from that either.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

the watch what happens next thread is so dead right now...So we cant get any clues from that either.

They're just as clueless as us. LOL
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I'm tired been up since early morning. I will try to wake up by 11 pm to read thru thread and vote. Right now my vote is

VOTE: F8

I've wondered about her.  I'm not sure if she's mafia but I don't feel she should be about to skate on by...F8 where you at?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204 353>
  Share Topic