BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mafia: Santa's Revenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 211212213214215 365>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:13pm
I'm sorry jones. I wanted to trust you, really mean that, but you did post kind of oddly and erratically that made it hard.

You aren't gonna drop hints at your last investigation? If you discovered another townie I understand. Just wanted to clarify.

Also CRose, I did vote in the round spoken was outed. Did my vote not count because it wasn't it's own post? I just want to make sure I'm following protocol. 
Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:16pm
RIP jones. 

welp. this is when the confusion is warranted. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:16pm
thanks for your hard work jones!!  so, they put a muzzle on you, huh?LOL

anyway, we got 2 guys!!!!!!!

i'm going to review the thread one more time before i post my official suspect list...
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:17pm
wooosah...Thanks Jones....you also will get a splash of my tequila tonight!!!!!!!!
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

I'm sorry jones. I wanted to trust you, really mean that, but you did post kind of oddly and erratically that made it hard.

You aren't gonna drop hints at your last investigation? If you discovered another townie I understand. Just wanted to clarify.

Also CRose, I did vote in the round spoken was outed. Did my vote not count because it wasn't it's own post? I just want to make sure I'm following protocol. 
Maybe that's why I didn't see it. That's fine. As long as it's in the form in the op, it doesn't matter if it's quoted or not
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:19pm
im assuming that who jones investigated was a townie.. 

im nervous, but the odds are with us guys. 

i gotta go for a few hours but ill try to check in from my phone 

we need to go back and read 
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:19pm
We have until midnight right? We've done good thus far. If we stay cool and strategize we can pin another mafia member.

Thanks C! I understand. I tend be wordy so I'll try to put my votes as single posts so they're easier to pick out. 

Edited by Babydoll9163 - Dec 19 2012 at 4:20pm
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:30pm
I know Jones mentioned she wanted to investigate Gabi03 before she got got.

My Suspect List has shrunk.

I havent cleared wuts-rly-good,  F8 or ITD

Where is the Vigilante? Is there one? Can they only off one person?

We need to go back and see who was casting doubt re Noneyons and Sang (who were both on my sus list from page 87)
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:43pm
why me? no way... elaborate pls PK.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:45pm
please state REASONS for choices.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 211212213214215 365>
  Share Topic