Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mafia: Santa's Revenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 142143144145146 365>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I knew I was a goner. They probably thought that I was the doctor because of my wording at times but I was just a regular ol' townie. Read my post, I was probably either spot on or totally wrong lol. Have fun guys, this game for all of 6 hours distracted me from some things that I've been going through so I had a good time. Don't trust anyone!

I'm glad you were distracted.
It is fun
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:54pm
i almost started believing neon.  my mistake was jumping into the thread while working.  i won't make the same mistake twice.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

ImthatDiva... you posted three times at night time...even after the warning...so...u lose a vote this next round...k?
Not true. I posted once after the warning. I didn't know I couldn't talk at night, I though we couldn't discuss who to vote off next. The post after the warning was being typed before it was posted and I saw it after it was sent. It's my first time playing and I made a mistake as I was not 100% clear on all the rules. CryCryCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

ITD you posted after the night time cut off twice. And then you posted again when I said my second warning that I will take away votes. :( So unfortunately your vote can't count for this day time.
And yes it ends at noon est.
Ah see, I didn't get that. i thought we couldn't talk about who we wanted to vote next. Didn't know it meant not to talk at all. Cry
Alright, I'm in the know now Unhappy
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:58pm
I gotta think this over. Yall please don't blow this thread up before morning.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:58pm
why did Spokenword vote for ashbash in the thread the minute townie night started??...
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:00am
Posting all willy nilly...u gon learn today, you gon learn today!! And dont nobody care about them nicca tears...so put them away!Approve
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:01am
ugh... wtf man. 

it was just nighttime right? 
did the cop investigate or what? 

why all the silence now? 
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:03am
Well dayum, I need to go reread before I go to bed cause I need to refocus my thoughts.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:05am
I was being honest, I wouldn't have posted had I'd know you weren't allowed to post at all...However, I'll know this for future reference.
I'll be back tomorrow townies. I have an early day tomorrow.(pharmaceutical inventory is a bitch)
Ash, keep your head up boo.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style