Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Mafia: Santas Revenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343344345346347 353>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:48pm
yea, its not about missing two votes period.. two in a row. 

i asked cr about the rules of that when yall were talking about f8 the other day 
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

I mean I know some people's play style is to lay low, but it isn't fair you can be straight ghost for days at a time. 

Idk how the requirement should work out though.
yeah. Im not going to lie. F8 kinda upset me. I legit worried something happened to her at one point. I was thinking to myself "I hope she's ok" lol
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:49pm
And to the people who thought forcing a tie was a bad idea, what would you have done if you were one of the last 2 townies and the other ones were acting shady as hell?

Some of you dead townies still were advocating voting for free in the afterlife thread....
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:49pm
LOL Thank you maam
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yay!!!!!!!  this should be fun!  i have a few questions, however...

• If you miss 2 votes you are out of the game

Is this 2 in a row? or 2 overall?

• If you guys don’t follow the rules, your townie vote will not count for that day.

how will you handle this?  will you announce to the group that a player cannot vote for the day at the time they violate the rule(s)?  or will you just not count their vote?
heyyy TC.
It's 2 overall.
And Last time I announced after they violated the rules. I think I will do that again this time.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:50pm
Maybe I could put the timing in my siggy. But you guys would have to check it periodically. 
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:50pm

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Why we can't start today? Yall fake

Girl Chrihmuh is in like 3 days. Getcho life!

Ima be online anyway! I already got and opened my presents.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:50pm

I mean I know some people's play style is to lay low, but it isn't fair you can be straight ghost for days at a time. 

Idk how the requirement should work out though.
yeah. Im not going to lie. F8 kinda upset me. I legit worried something happened to her at one point. I was thinking to myself "I hope she's ok" lol

at the hospital.. forget answering all these questions.. relax mama.. let this poor girl relax... .and lets bask in the mafia's greatnessClap
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:51pm
FemmeMichelle, we don't celebrate Christmas on the African calendar.  Tuesday is taken. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:51pm

Well damn. This is definitely my fault. Sorry guys. I just remember last game I took out PrettyMammi because she missed 2 in a row. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343344345346347 353>
  Share Topic