IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Mafia: Santas Revenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343344345 353>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:42pm
i agree babydoll.. 
i got hella annoyed with f8. 

but there were times that i advised them to lay low and just not say anything. 
its all in the strategy 
Sponsored Links

lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:42pm
i honestly wasn't quite. if i was a townie, i would have played the same lol. it's not my fault that ya'll townies were making suspect choices.

i don't think people should be allowed to quit the game either.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:42pm
Man us townies fought a good fight.... being right aint is.. we had the odds stacked against us and it was quarter to 9th..  being evil never felt so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddd.. muahhhahahahhhahahhahahahhah

anywho.. these are some of things i noticed and people.

first one brown.. idk we killed u first.. but u always dieing

Jones- if u were not one of the greatest cops to play.. idk who is.. but next time come out atleast the third day.. dang u got the doc killed with ur loud ash

samone- wth kind of doc was.. u got to fit in the mold not go against it.. shud have layed low a while.. but i didnt even know ur the doc.. the townies wud have soon offed u

tc- u shud have been the doc.. but ur snitching and paranoia got u capped..

if the fab five never existed. .we wud have one long time ago..

babydoll- wish u were mafia i wud have never killed u, u was funny as heck with them gifsLOL

sugab- wth was u thinking periodLOL still love u though

kcam- i never hated someone so much with out knowing them.. u were one of the few and great townies who spotted me out.. i wud luv to be a townie and follow ur leadWink but next time stop being an individual and work as a team.

jam- boo never give up u were so close

posk- u were good and ur instincts right on.. but if u were not fab five the townies wud have killed u first..

i actually got closer to some players while being a mafia.. killing made us bond.. i love u coke ur the best and u too noneyons and lovelife..

ohh and i will leave this player nameless.. but if u ever pull that woe is me crap again im slap u through the monitor... ughh that behavior is so unbecoming of u

itd- nothing but luv for u boo
camik- ur funny as heck thank for  being there and helping out

and last but not least CR- i love u boo for being so patient especially with people bugging u about the game that weren't even playingConfusedLOL
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

I agree... today was so annoying going back and forth between LL and Free and no sign of F8.

I was hoping (not really ) the towns would notice that, I'm mean what twine wants to miss such an important vote.
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:43pm
Good game but did any of the final four pm each other with a plan ?
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:43pm
I enjoyed playing the game, CR.  My only suggestions for right now is to not add in people late in the game this time around, and what Babydoll and others suggested about inactive players of the game.  
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:43pm
how will trivia work if everything is easily google-able?
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

I do think there should be a minimum amount of active participation otherwise you get DQed. 
Yeah, I understand. I was a little upset but I understand the time differences could be a problem. And not everyone could be on sometimes. What would be the minimum if you decided?

I would make the game so much faster and funner if people payed more attention to the timing. On the forum I first saw this game, they update the thread title to tell when the game will be day or night. and it's not set in stone, so if the thread is busier they will get more time, and if there's fewer people they'll make less time. Problem is people get so confused with the timing here and also, I can't update the thread title. This would make the game 1000x more interesting. It wouldn't feel slow.
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:44pm
oh and thanks cr & cami. you guys are great mods. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I enjoyed playing the game, CR.  My only suggestions for right now is to not add in people late in the game this time around, and what Babydoll and others suggested about inactive players of the game.  
Yeah Also, I am not handing out roles until right before the game starts. That should eliminate some of the problems.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343344345 353>
  Share Topic