Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Mafia: Santas Revenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 317318319320321 353>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:28am
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

so now you're going to wait until the very last minute to post in here again? so convenient.

I'm back and forth.  

Freedom was added after PM's were already sent out.  The last mafia was Noneyons.  I don't know why people think JR was mafia, despite his last comments.  Coco said that JR didn't know she was mafia, but he told her he knew because her whole posting style changed.  I gathered that mafia was already selected, and maybe JR wasn't one of them.  Freedom also had no issue outing Coco. 

*shrugs*

There are other posts that made me suspect you as well.  I've accused you before also and you mentioned my random lists.  Of course I'd be random as f*ck, I'm a townie.  Everyone was suspect to me.  

Sponsored Links

lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:34am
i guess i get what you are saying about freedom, but i still don't believe her. why would you lie about being a safe townie, then not even defend yourself? she's not saying anything because she doesn't want to bring more attention to it since no one is listening. i still don't get it.

as for me, you still haven't told me anything. you keep accusing me, but you can't even give me a reason. no one said random lists. i said you keep throwing random names (meaning you post no receipts).
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:41am
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

i guess i get what you are saying about freedom, but i still don't believe her. why would you lie about being a safe townie, then not even defend yourself? she's not saying anything because she doesn't want to bring more attention to it since no one is listening. i still don't get it.

as for me, you still haven't told me anything. you keep accusing me, but you can't even give me a reason. no one said random lists. i said you keep throwing random names (meaning you post no receipts).

It makes sense that Freedom thought she was a safe townie because she was one of the last added.

Before Eanaj dropped out,  I had cleared her this morning along with Haitian Diva and Freedom.  You and especially JamCay however are different.  I've been wanting F8dagrate gone for a while now but now you and JamCay are top 2.
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:46am
you still have not posted not one theory, plan, or receipt.

for like the 20th time, WHY do you suspect me?
how are you "clearing" people?
there was a very detailed explanation of the list posted throughout the thread. reading is fundamental. it doesn't "make sense" with the explanation and the word "townie" not being next to her name.
if you have information, why are you holding it?

freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:47am
Sorry guys....I am here

Damn this is sooo stressful. LL I REALLY want to believe you aren't mafia...and trust you.....but there you go again with the Freedom talk.

Sooooooo can I see how people are voting...I know it is late...but could you post who you are voting for?
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:49am
please, you guys are gunning for my head with no receipts and you think i'm going to show my hand? camille won't even give me a reason why i'm suspicious. show me yours and i'll show you mine. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:52am
get your vote in guys, 8 minutes left.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:53am
Freedom,

Either Lovelife or JamCay gotta go.  

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:55am
Lovelife is confusing me and JamCay is mia.  What you waiting for?  

I don't like that you pointed out your votes never led to the death of a townie. You gotta go.

Vote:  Change from lovelife to JamCay
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:56am
VOTE:HD

The problem with this game is timing I think...It is the holiday season...and well.....

I really like playing....

Edited by freedom76 - Dec 22 2012 at 10:58am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon