BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mafia: Santa's Revenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 295296297298299 365>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:10pm
How does what jr said matter?

CR said she randomly selected new maf... noneyons said she was the one who got it Confused

Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:10pm
Eanaj, I already told you all.

CR said herself that Neonyons was the last person to be added to the mafia and the people who were chosen before that remained the same. I entered the game late, after the initial mafia was chosen. If noneyons was chosen last, I'm not mafia, neither is posK or wtsrlygood as they too joined late. Our allies, wonder and Tc even confirmed us.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:11pm
was it confirmed in type anywhere early in the game who the last 5 ppl added were? cuz these numbers obviously aint adding up
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:13pm
I joined in at page 18...after the list...wts came in after me...hold on...let me compile
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:14pm
So freedom has been flying under the radar
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:15pm
I dont have any clue how CR did it. All I know is I asked to take JR  spot and I was one of the last 5. Did she just swap me with JR or did she just add me to the end with the others who wanted to play? I really have no clue, nor does it make any difference. But we can spend time on me if you guys want.

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:15pm
i went to go eat, again, im willing to answer any questions. 
im not mafia. 

this is a numbers game, and i'll help you guys keep the number in y'all favor. 
so go ahead and ask jamcay. 
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:15pm
Babydoll it matters because all 5 weren't repicked she just chose one more so if free switched she could be mafia if she switched with jr who was mafia
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

So freedom has been flying under the radar

Not at all..I am right here.....

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Babydoll it matters because all 5 weren't repicked she just chose one more so if free switched she could be mafia if she switched with jr who was mafia

Are you pretending not to understand or....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 295296297298299 365>
  Share Topic