FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mafia :Onlookers and the Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:04pm
how do the investigations work

Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:04pm
Cop investigates at night
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:06pm
independently?

just picks a name?

for what benefit?

how does the cop communicate his findings with the town?  or is it just hints in the thread?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:06pm
The good thing is, the votes are so split, mafia should be really obvious depending on what the dead person's role is.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

independently? Yes

just picks a name? Yes

for what benefit? The cop will ask if the person is for the town or not....that way they know who is maf or not...except for the godfather of course which is a twist to the game Lol

how does the cop communicate his findings with the town?  or is it just hints in the thread? Yep, but they have to make sure that they aren't obvious...or maf will get them. A couple of games ago, the cop used someone as their "mouthpiece" pretty good strategy, but with the godfather it makes things a bit risky Lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:12pm
sh*t...

Princess, make us proud boo Beer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:15pm
Damn, wonder is out Disapprove

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:20pm
C'mere boo HugCry

You're forever on my list, but this time around I didn't think you were maf..which is why I made my statement....hope they pay attention to those who voted your way..Sandy was already on my list..so is HD Sleepy

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

C'mere boo HugCry

You're forever on my list, but this time around I didn't think you were maf..which is why I made my statement....hope they pay attention to those who voted your way..Sandy was already on my list..so is HD Sleepy

CryCry  it's not right.  i just got got in a majorly public way by the mafia.  i hope they pay attention as well.  Sandra pmed me talmbout who is sus to me...yeah...hmmm.

hold me Hug

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 06 2013 at 10:23pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:35pm
thanks brown!

oye town letting the mafia run them
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists