Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mafia JNL 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 109110111112113 128>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 7:57pm
bunny you can play regardless.. if its not me the mod will be k-cam or jones probably.. they will do a fine job.. 
i dont like these insinuations of me being unfair and ruining the game with my constant whining throughout the entire length of the game.. 
(although its good to whine about dying the entire game/every gameErmm)  

Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 8:00pm
I was paranoid when I had to take over as roleblocker. I kept thinking I was gonna accidentally block the cop or doctor and f up the whole game .

I was like, " Man, they gonna have my head on a stick!"

I was taking so long to get back to Bunny cuz I kept changing my mind. I would literally type a name, delete, then type again lol.

Edited by ShadyLady - Aug 01 2013 at 8:01pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Didn't she take out two of them?

by my count: 2 mafia 2 townies? 

someone probably has a better record though.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 8:02pm
thanks shady. i could've done a better job if i went with my first instincts. oh well...the role is fun but a real mindfuk.

i remember when i accidentally killed suga and you were like, 'i should have know she had a role because she's been quiet most of the game'. 

right then and there i knew YOU were townie (i wasn't sure if you were rb yet) because you had been playing almost identical to how suga had. i thought that was your way of telling other roles who you were so i mentioned it to them in chat and sent you that pm. 

did i freak you out with the pm? lol
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 8:05pm
Coco I am not going to do this with you.  You are taking this ish to the heart and that's not my style.  I never insinuated that you would ruin a game.  If you want to mod, then do it; If not, then don't.  Either way, I'm going to sign-up to play.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 8:05pm
That KC kill doesn't count against Nones lol. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 8:08pm
@None

You did. I'm always paranoid by pms during mafia LMAO.

Last game, Camille wrote me to tell me she knew I was cleared and she was the doctor and I still was like how do I know you're not lying.

Brown took a chance and wrote me earlier this game cuz she sensed I was townie, and we quizzed each other before I would talk lol.

This game brings out the worst of my already skeptical personality .

Edited by ShadyLady - Aug 01 2013 at 8:09pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 8:09pm
thank you ash. i didn't want to defend killing kcam and i didn't want to deny it being my idea because i don't want to throw anybody under the bus. i should have gone with my gut and killed neka but i went with the consensus ONLY because i knew neka was being blocked and we would win either way.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

thank you ash. i didn't want to defend killing kcam and i didn't want to deny it being my idea because i don't want to throw anybody under the bus. i should have gone with my gut and killed neka but i went with the consensus ONLY because i knew neka was being blocked and we would win either way.
no. you should never go with this. 

now let's all move on to something else.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Coco I am not going to do this with you.  You are taking this ish to the heart and that's not my style.  I never insinuated that you would ruin a game.  If you want to mod, then do it; If not, then don't.  Either way, I'm going to sign-up to play.

Just ignore her
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 109110111112113 128>