Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mafia Game Thread: All Good Just A Week Ago

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 8:00pm
KK was a townie?  what?  you seemed so mafia so often and didnt really fight the assumption either

like why didn't you vote SD to separate yourself from her?
Sponsored Links

Krystal Klear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 8:03pm
Sd was the only one who believed I was town. Everyone else was trying to kill me
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 8:20pm
didnt that tip you off that she was mafia since she was positive you were town

and everyone suspected her?

still trying to get the dynamics plus I didnt see everything play out either
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 8:29pm
I dreamed about this.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 3:26am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I dreamed about this.

you should have been there to save them
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 3:35am
I had to sleep breh.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 4:07am
smh i been getting access denied all night from my phone...still don't know who all the mafia members are so i have to go read how everything turned out...but from what i do see

sorry suga! but not really sorry because you just weren't convincing enough with the godfather role in the mix.  role claiming in pms is a gamble...i mean look at sandra...when i told you that im pretty sure we already have our princess and a townie alliance u weren't invited into you didn't even ask who we thought the princess was or upset that someone was falsely role claiming...u didn't respond to that at all, you just were like, ask coco...like coco is about to tell me. Wacko  sorry though. Hug

Bunny seemed obvious mafia since she followed everything KK did without question.  that's what made me think KK was mafia or like Bunny said, confused.  LMAO @ bunny's tantrum.  Now you know why i was acting crazy as hell when you were mod.  when you don't trust the mod for whatever reason, all other senses fail.

neka and gem did a good job and the best they could given the crippling circumstances.  now who the hell were the mafia...aside from SD and Sandra
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 4:13am
Queen Bee and Hott Pink
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 4:14am
LOL oh...GG's suspect ass voted for all of them. 
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 4:19am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL oh...GG's suspect ass voted for all of them. 
yup, but thx for shouting out Gemini is definitely mafia, that was all the ammo we needed.   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263>