BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mafia Game Thread: All Good Just A Week Ago

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 63>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

I hate all of you.  nobody trusted me and every round they tried to kill me.  Mafia was the only one who trusted me and now I see why they kept me around to the end.  smh

where the hell was my investigation.  I could have been a great help if I had the right direction
Hug awww

Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:43pm
You helped kill the cop! F*ck your investigation!
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I'm saying tho LOLLOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

I hate all of you.  nobody trusted me and every round they tried to kill me.  Mafia was the only one who trusted me and now I see why they kept me around to the end.  smh

where the hell was my investigation.  I could have been a great help if I had the right direction
Ok. AGAIN-- the cop would get innocent for for townies and GF. What good would an investigation do? I said this PAGES ago a FEW times.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I'm saying tho LOLLOL

yes kk was wrong the entire time but swore she was an angel being sent down to guide the helpless ones….. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:46pm

i wasn't crazy about the godfather role.. but it shook things up a little which i like.. it was interesting but i think it would have been better in a bigger game… 

Edited by coconess - Dec 07 2013 at 4:47pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:47pm
in all fairness, she's been reaching out & nobody paid attention.  I had her back & told yall she was a confused townie, if she had been investigated, she could have saved yall instead of hurt yall
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:47pm
Smhh
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:47pm
This game was doo-doo.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:47pm
The godfather made the investigations pointless unless you lucked up and got a "guilty" like with Sandy..Ia maybe a larger game, but with so few players it made things tricky
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 63>
  Share Topic