BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mafia Game Thread: All Good Just A Week Ago

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 63>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:32pm
idk how tf all didnt know bunny was mafia…………….

she is usually sooo talkative and aggressive an dramatic and crazy… 
except the game when she was cop or doc 

smh… 

y'all wasn't thinkin.. you were too hasty.. i tried to give y'all the time to think things over…. 

smh 
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:33pm
And why you guys do me like that?? Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:33pm
omni was a townie.. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:35pm
Who was the other maf 0_0

Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:36pm
sure was so that leaves queen sneaky ass as mafia
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:37pm
These roles were kinda garbage. Cop & doc were operating at a deficit. Then for jones to not pm coco the game twist just in case was ridiculous. Also, if you don't change your vote the correct way, it shouldn't count. Suck it up and deal with the erroneous mis-vote.

While I appreciate the 2 of them stepping up, I'm fairly sure this is the worst game of mafia I've ever played.

Catch y'all next go round.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:37pm
Damn, had her on my radar in the beginning but she didn't post much, so I stopped looking her way LOL
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:41pm
I was other Mafia.

But this was my first and last time playing. Ladies, I don't know how ya'll do it. I wanted to go somewhere but was checking my phone...hubby and kids got a bit neglected. I'll be watching from the sidelines next game.
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:42pm
I hate all of you.  nobody trusted me and every round they tried to kill me.  Mafia was the only one who trusted me and now I see why they kept me around to the end.  smh

where the hell was my investigation.  I could have been a great help if I had the right direction
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

These roles were kinda garbage. Cop & doc were operating at a deficit. Then for jones to not pm coco the game twist just in case was ridiculous. Also, if you don't change your vote the correct way, it shouldn't count. Suck it up and deal with the erroneous mis-vote.

While I appreciate the 2 of them stepping up, I'm fairly sure this is the worst game of mafia I've ever played.

Catch y'all next go round.

you have to understand that with only 15 ppl.. you can only have so many roles.. 
i had an idea for a thief role that was kinda cool.. and other roles that shook things up.. but we couldn't have all of them.. so we had to go with the bare necessities.. but we tried to make them interesting… 

about the changing your vote thing.. no one has ever protested about that… its never been a huge deal.. 
but in future games it will be.. cus its reiterated time and time again but not followed by everyone and it makes things harder. 

i agree.. this game was blah. 
i think its partially cus of the participation (while 99% participated.. they weren't hella vocal) and there only being 15 ppl 

i still enjoyed it though.. 
good game 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 63>